Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II cordless headsets come with a high-class voice control system that can give you an effortless user experience. However, if you want to choose the better device from these two, I highly suggest you go with the Sony WH1000XM3.
Why do I suggest the Sony WH1000XM3?
- Sony WH1000XM3 is designed with a robust battery that can deliver you approximately 30 hours of playing time, whereas its competitor can give you only 20 hours of listening time. So, if you go with the Sony WH1000XM3, you do not need to charge it frequently.
- This headphone has a one-touch button for ultimate control that will help you direct the device just by tapping at the back of the earcups which means you can receive phone calls, turn the volume up and down. On another side, you will miss this feature if you go with the Bose QC35 II.
- The Sony WH1000XM3 will provide up to 5 hours of playing time with just 10 minutes of fast charging. But, the Bose QC35 II can offer you only 2.5 hours of playback time with 15 minutes of fast charging. Therefore, the Sony WH1000XM3 can let you more listening time than the other one.
I hope you have understood and are convinced of the advanced features of the Sony WH1000XM3 that I have mentioned above. So, I highly recommend you to consider Sony WH1000XM3 for its upgraded property with that it has been featured.
Similar Features of the Sony WH1000XM3 vs. Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II are combined with Alexa and Google Assistant voice control that lets you direct these devices using your voice. And thus, they will provide you with an effortless user experience.
- These Sony and Bose cordless headphones are compatible with all types of iOS and Android devices. Therefore, you can connect these gadgets with your laptop, PC, tablets, smartphones, and other smart devices.
- You can enjoy a one-year limited warranty with these two wireless headsets. The contract will cover all kinds of manufacturers’ faults and disabilities. So, if you feel any terrible experience with your device in this limited time, you can claim your contract.
Quick Comparison: Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose QC35 II
|Bose QuietComfort 35 II
|4.8 out of 5
|4.6 out of 5
|Up to 30 hours (Max. 200 hours when NC OFF)
|Up to 20 hours
|Yes, (a quick 10-minute charge gives you another 5 hours)
|Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)
|One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
|Yes, (version 4.2, Line of sight approx.30ft or 10m))
|Yes, (version 4.2, and 33 feet connectivity range)
|Two different colors (Black and Silver)
|3 different colors (Black, Silver, Blue)
|Yes, industry level
|Yes, (3 levels)
|Battery Charging Time
|Around 3 hours
|Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri
|Alexa and Google Assistant
|7.31 x 2.94 x 10.44 inches
|3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches
|iOS and Android devices
|iOS and Android devices
|1 year limited
|1 year limited
Reason to consider the Bose QC35 II over Sony WH1000XM3
- Bose QC35 II is combined with 33 feet Bluetooth range, but the Sony WH1000XM3 can connect from only 30 feet. So, if you choose the Bose QC35 II, you can pair it with your smart devices from 3-feet more distance.
- The device has a solid noise-reduction capability to decrease the irritating noise coming from outside around you in 3-levels. On the other hand, the Sony WH1000XM3 has an industry-level noise canceling ability.
- Bose QC35 II is a lightweight headphone compared to its competitor, and it weighs only 8.16 ounces. But, Sony WH1000XM3 weighs 9 ounces. So, you can carry and listen to music for a more extended period with the Bose QC35 II.
- It comes in three different colors Black, silver, and Blue, whereas the Sony WH1000XM3 is available only in two different colors, Black and Silver. So, if you go with the Bose QC35 II, you will get more options to choose the best one.
So, if you consider these features as mentioned earlier, you can go with the Bose QC35 II.
Similarities and Differences of the Sony WH1000XM3 vs. Bose QC35 II
It is essential to know the sound quality of your chosen headphone. In this regard, the Sony WH1000XM3 is designed with a mighty noise cancellation capacity, and it can give you industry-level noise reduction ability. And thus, it provides you with crystal-clear sound quality. Plus, it has microphones that help you send a clear and vivid voice while talking over a phone call or recording audio.
On another side, the Bose QC35 II provides you with a quality sound. This device has a world-class noise-cancellation capacity and decreases the outside noise in 3-levels; it provides you with a better listening time under any circumstance. Besides, Bose QC35 II has a microphone that helps you receive phone calls without touching the mobile.
So, if you ask me which one is the winner in terms of sound quality, my most straightforward answer is I will go with the Bose QC35 II.
Sony WH1000XM3 comes in two different colors, silver and Black. It is a bit heavyweight compared to its competitor, and it weighs 9 ounces with 7.31 x 2.94 x 10.44 inches of item dimension.
On the other hand, Bose QC35 II is a more lightweight device than Sony WH1000XM3. And its weight is with 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches product dimension. So, if you want a headphone with a lighter weight, you can consider the Bose QC35 II.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
Connectivity matters a lot when it comes to choosing headphones. These Sony and Bose headsets are designed with exclusive connectivity of 4.2 Bluetooth version that will give a hassle-free pairing time. But, the Sony WH1000XM3 can only connect from 30 feet while the Bose QC35 II can pair from 33 feet distance. Who is the winner? Surely the Bose QC35 II.
Besides, Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II feature Alexa and Google Assistant voice control that will help you to control the device using your voice, which is more convenient.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
Having a one-touch button for ultimate control is one of the essential features of a headphone to provide you with a hassle-free user experience. Therefore, the Sony WH1000XM3 is combined with this crucial property to control the device by tapping with your fingers at the back of the earcup. But, you will miss this fantastic feature if you go with the Bose QC35 II. So, I hope you have guessed the winner this time. Yes, it is the Sony WH1000XM3.
When you decide to purchase a cordless headphone, you have to check the battery life before going to the final step. Sony WH1000XM3 wireless headphone comes with a powerful battery, and they can provide you with up to 30 hours of listening time. So, if you go with the Sony WH1000XM3, you do not need to worry about the battery charge. In addition to that, the device can deliver you about 200 hours of playback time if you switch off the noise-cancellation option.
But, the Bose QC35 II offers you only 20 hours of plying time which is 10 hours less than its competitor. So, my recommendation is to go with the Sony WH1000XM3 for its giant battery life.
In addition, Sony WH1000XM3 takes about 3 hours to charge its battery fully, whereas the Bose QC35 II needs only 2.5 hours.
The Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose QC35 II are combined with fast charging ability. So, the Sony WH1000XM3 will provide you approximately 5 hours of playing time with just 10 minutes of charge when you do not have enough time or are about to go out. On the other hand, the Bose QC35 II can offer you only 2.5 hours of playback time with 15 minutes of fast charging. So, going to the Sony WH1000XM3 is worth spending.
Compatibility is one of the essential features to check before purchasing a headset. Therefore, the Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II are compatible with iOS and Android devices. So, if you go with any one of these two wireless headphones, you can connect your tablet, PC, laptop, smartphone, and other devices.
Sony and Bose never compromise with their product quality. Therefore, you can use their headphones for some years without having any destructive issues. But still, you will get a one-year limited warranty with the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose QC35 II. But, you have to keep your earphone fresh, and any harm done by you will not be accepted, and the warranty will not work. So, if you feel any problem with your device, you can utilize your contract in this in this given time.
To get the best out of it, you should go with the Sony WH1000XM3. The gadget is propertied with a powerful b battery that gives you 30 hours of playback time, plus a one-touch button for its ultimate control, which lets you control the device just by tapping your fingers. And, it will provide you with about 5 hours of playing time with just 10 minutes of fast charging.
But, if you disagree with me and are satisfied with the Bose QC35 II for its world-class noise cancellation, longer distance Bluetooth range, and weight, you can go with it. But, my recommendation is Sony WH1000XM3.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Sony WH1000XM3 vs. Bose QC35 II
How long playback time the battery of the Sony WH1000XM3 can offer you?
The Sony WH1000XM3 will give you approximately 30 hours of listening time. But, you can get about 200 hours if you switch off the noise canceling.
Does the Sony WH1000XM3 have a one-touch button for the ultimate control?
Yes, the Sony WH1000XM3 has a one-touch button for ultimate control. So, you can direct the device by tapping with your fingers.
Do the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose QC35 II have voice control features?
Yes, Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II are designed with Alexa and Google Assistant to provide a hassle-free user experience.
What is the warranty policy of Sony WH1000XM3 and Bose QC35 II?
You will get a one-year limited warranty with the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose QC35 II. So, if you feel any bad side of these devices, you can utilize your contract.
Check out related articles here –