Sennheiser HD 650 and the HD 600 are fabulous headphones, especially for gamers. But, I highly recommend you go with Sennheiser HD 650.
Why I Recommend Sennheiser 650?
- Sennheiser HD 650 is featured with 103dB sensitivity that will give you a louder sound with quality. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD 600 is combined with 97dB sensitivity which is not as more audible as the Sennheiser HD 650 is.
- It is combined with a 41k frequency response to provide a quality sound with more details. But, the Sennheiser HD 600 has only a 39k frequency response.
- This headphone comes with a specially modulated connecting cable to ensure a long-lasting user experience. But, the Sennheiser HD 600 doesn’t provide this essential feature.
- High-quality titanium and silver finishing can provide you with a fantastic feeling of a premium quality headphone while the other comes with an average look.
- The Sennheiser HD 650 will provide Narrow tolerance of around 1db, plus it gives you the perfect natural sound that you are looking for. In contrast, the Sennheiser HD 600 can not offer this feature.
- This Sennheiser headphone is wired directly to the best quality hi-fi components such as DVD-A and CD players, plus it can provide you with guarantees of super compatibility.
- Sennheiser 650 is made of Kevlar. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD 600 is made of plastic. From this, we can understand the Sennheiser HD 650 will last for a more extended period undoubtedly.
To get a better experience with a headphone, you need to have some improved features that can provide you only with the Sennheiser HD 650 only if you compare these two Sennheiser headphones. And, if you look at the properties mentioned above, you must go with the Sennheiser HD 650 as it offers you some stunning features.
Similar Feature of Sennheiser HD 650 & Sennheiser 600
- The cable length of these Sennheiser headphones is 118 inches which are enough to get better and hassle-free connectivity of your earphones with your smart devices.
- These are two lightweight headphones that can let you use them for a more extended period without feeling pain in your ears, plus you can carry them anywhere with you wherever you go.
- If you are a long-time headphone user, these earphones are best for you as they are over-ear, which will let you a long time and a comfortable user experience.
- Both earphones provide you twenty-four months of international warranty that you can use if you buy them from an authorized shop of Sennheiser, plus if there is any manufacturer damage with your headphone.
Quick Comparison: Sennheiser HD 650 vs 600
|4.6 out of 5
|4.8 out of 5
|0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches
|12.4 x 10 x 4.33 inches
|9.1 ounces (260 grams)
|9.1 ounces (260 grams)
|Twenty-four months limited
|Twenty-four months limited
Similarities & Differences: Sennheiser HD 650 vs 600
The Sennheiser HD650 has made of Kevlar that looks premium to see. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD 600 has made of plastic. From this point of view, we can understand easily that the Sennheiser HD 650 will last for a more extended period undoubtedly.
In terms of weight, they are the same, plus they are lightweight. The Sennheiser HD 650 is 9.1 ounces with 12.4 x 10 x 4.33 inches of product dimension. Besides, the Sennheiser HD 600 is also 9.1 ounces with its 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches of product dimension.
They come in different colors. For example, the Sennheiser HD 650 has one color: Gray. On the other hand, the Sennheiser HD 600 also has only one Black color. Therefore, they come with a 3.5 mm jack plug.
Sensitivity is one of the essential features of getting high-volume sound quality with your headphones. Some people may not like to listen to music with a high volume, but everyone loves to have a high volume with their headphones.
Sennheiser HD 650 can provide you with a 103dB sensitivity, giving you the louder sound with quality. In comparison, the Sennheiser HD 600 can offer you only 97dB sensitivity that is lower than the Sennheiser HD 650. So this time, you must go with the Sennheiser HD 650 to get louder sound with quality.
Frequency response ensures the audio sound with more details and is crystal clear. For example, the Sennheiser HD 650 offers you a 41k frequency response which will provide you an audio sound with more detail, and you will have stunning listening time with this headphone.
On the other hand, Sennheiser HD 600 offers you a 39k frequency response which is lower than the Sennheiser HD 650. Therefore, you should go with the Sennheiser HD 650 to get a crystal clear sound.
This is a tricky feature of headphones. Most of the users are getting confused about this feature. The higher nominal impedance needs more power to make a better sound. If your device can not provide you with more ability, you can not expect a better sound.
These two Sennheiser earphones have a 300ohm nominal impedance. So, you must use them with a device that can deliver enough power so that your headphone can produce the most acceptable audio.
Connectivity and Cable Length
As these are wired headphones, you have to think about the connectivity and cable length. The cable length of these Sennheiser earphones is 3 meters or 118 inches, which is good enough to provide comfortable connectivity without any hassle. You can purchase any one of them this time as they offer you the exact cable length.
It is common to think about the form factor before purchasing a headphone. Therefore, the form factor is crucial for getting a better and long-time user experience. Usually, there are three form factors of all the headphones in the market.
Among three common form factors (in-ear, one-ear, and over-ear), I would love to have a headphone with over-ear form factor as it will provide me with the long-time user experience without feeling pain in our ears. So, now it is your turn with which headphones you will go by.
Sennheiser never compromises with their product quality. That is why they have been one of the leading headphone sellers for the last few decades. But still, they are offering two years of international product warranty. Although, they have mentioned some rules if you want to use your security.
First of all, you must keep the headphone looking fresh, plus any damage done by you will not accept. Secondly, you must buy the earphone from the authorized shops of Sennheiser, and you must keep the warranty card with you when you want to use the guarantee.
Finally, I would tell you if you want to get a better user experience, plus spend your money on a quality product, you must purchase the Sennheiser HD 650. Because this earphone offers you some improved features that I mentioned above, which will help you get a premium feel with your headphone.
Therefore, the 103dB sensitivity of the Sennheiser HD 650 will give you a louder sound with quality, plus its 41k frequency response will provide a quality sound with more details. I hope you have understood.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sennheiser HD 650 and 600
Question: Is the Sennheiser HD 650 good for gaming?
Answer: If you play the game in a quiet place or alone in your room, then opening back would be a better option for you. If you play in an area with background noise, it would probably be better to go with closed-back headphones.
Question: What color is the Sennheiser HD 650 headphone? Is this full black?
Answer: Yes, the Sennheiser HD 650 headphones and the cord of this earphone is full of black. The only exception is a small silver tag on each side above the large earpieces.
Question: What does the Sennheiser HD 650 cable end?
Answer: There are 2-pin plugs that only go in one way into the headphone cups. The other end is a 1/4 inch stereo jack, and included is an adapter with a 3.5mm stereo jack.
Question: Is there any cheap amplifier that works well with the Sennheiser HD 600?
Answer: For this Sennheiser HD 600 headphone, a cheap amplifier may not be the way to power this fantastic sounding headphone. You may get a powerful mid-priced amplifier to bring the most out of the Sennheiser HD 600.
My suggestion is to contact Sennheiser customer service or local stereo stores and ask what would be a good, powerful, reasonably priced amplifier to use with the Sennheiser HD 600.
Question: Do the Sennheiser HD 600 has any noise isolation qualities?
Answer: The Sennheiser HD 600 is open. The HD600 is only in a quiet room, I recommend because everything leaks in from outside, and if someone next to you in the room can hear the headphone, especially when you turn it too loud.
Question: Can the Sennheiser HD 600 be used for gaming? If so, what would be the required components?
Answer: The Sennheiser HD 600 has a 300 Ohm impedance, so it will almost certainly need an amplifier. If the controller has the 3.5mm headphone jack or the adapter to connect, you can plug in the HD 600 to get game audio.
If the controller has a chat adapter, you can use a third-party modular boom microphone and an adapter such as the PCV 05 to connect both units to the chat adapter. If you need an amplifier, you will need to click between the audio feed coming from the splitter and the headphones.
You may read some other headphone comparisons below-