PowerBeats is the ultimate game-changer in the wireless headsets sector right now. It is upgraded with extra features and a catchy eye design. Powerbeats 3 is a superb headphone without any doubt, but Powerbeats claim more comfort, including high specs.
What Makes PowerBeats a Great Headset?
- Powerbeats deliver 15 hours of mighty battery backup along with fast fuel charging. So, there will be no hassle of charging many times and one full charge can cover up the whole day, which is convenient for workouts or long-distance travel. In comparison, the Powerbeats 3 affirms 12 hours of battery life accompanied by a fast fuel charger. Of course, this battery backup is enormous but not extended as the Powerbeats, which might concern long-term users.
- The latest Apple Chip H1 operates the Powerbeats, which can connect with devices about 1.5 faster than other headsets allowing Bluetooth 5.0. This chip is finely optimized for flawless connectivity with a different range. On the contrary, the Powerbeats 3 uses an Apple W1 chip which is a bit behind with the range of Bluetooth signal, stability, and speed. Moreover, W1 is a 1st generation chipset, and H1 is the latest 2nd generation chip.
- The updated design makes Powerbeats much more comfortable. Because its lightweight body ensures well-fitted wearability, its secure fits ear hooks make sure to adjust to the ear properly. On the other hand, Powerbeats 3 is slightly heavy compared to the Powerbeats. Sometimes it feels heavy in the ear or feels like it is falling off, which is not a problem but feels discomfort.
- This headphone is water and sweat-proof that helps to keep headphones secure while exercising. In contrast, the Powerbeats 3 faces some issues with sweats despite being water-resistant.
- The Powerbeats provide on-ear voice control. When connected with iPhone, it can control by saying Hey Siri that works on phone calls and music. Whereas the Powerbeats 3 manages phone calls or music only using buttons of remote talk cable.
Altogether, the Powerbeats is full of updated specs and the latest chipset, making it a great headset. Therefore, you can choose this headset without worry.
- Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3 are water-resistant, which affirms extra security to these headphones. For this, you can use these headphones in any condition.
- These headsets came up with fast fuel charging, which provides 1 hour of battery backup by 5 minutes of charge.
- The built-in microphone with these headsets takes them to another recording and calling experience level.
- Both headphones are compatible with android and iOS devices that allow you to connect any Bluetooth available device
Comparison Chart: Powerbeats vs Powerbeats 3
|4.8 out of 5
|4.6 out of 5
|Apple Audio chip
|Fast Fuel charging
|Android ™ compatible
|Water + Sweat resistance
Things You can consider about Powerbeats 3
- The Powerbeats 3 comes with an ergonomic design, including a toggle on the wire. This toggle helps tighten up the wire according to the size of the head. Some people find it comfortable because of resizing cable.
- The price of the Powerbeats 3 is relatively less than the powerboats. So, when it comes to the budget issue, the Powerbeats 3 can get priority.
The Powerbeats 3 can be an excellent choice if we keep the updated features separate because it’s a premium wireless headset.
Difference & Similarities: Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3
The Powerbeats makes super improvement with the battery backup. The battery used in the Powerbeats can deliver 15 hours of immersive battery life. It can survive all day long, which is very important for an all-day user. Moreover, the fast fuel charge adds some extra boost of power that gives a 1-hour battery backup with 5 minutes of charge.
On the other hand, the Powerbeats 3 provides 12 hours battery life that is sufficient enough. But from a customer perspective, behind about three hours, battery backup is not convenient. Although, Powerbeats 3 contains a powerful battery but pretty behind with the battery backup from the Powerbeats.
The latest 2nd generation Apple H1 chip runs the Powerbeats, a much more efficient performer than previous Apple chipsets. This chip is well optimized, ensuring super-fast connection with devices with high audio quality. It also provides security to battery health.
In comparison, the Powerbeats 3 used the 1st generation Apple W1 chipset. It’s a sturdy chip too. But when it comes to the range of connection and battery optimization, it is not that solid a performer as Apple h1.
The Powerbeats always remain consistent with sound output. Its in-ear design maintains noise isolation that affirms clear sound over noisy places. Consequently, the Powerbeats 3 is promising with sound quality also. It helps to feel the user’s actual sound with details.
The Powerbeats made a lot of design improvements that make it lighter and comfortable. For this improvement, users can’t feel any pain in the ear in long-term use, making it a more handy headset and part of daily life. On the contrary, the Powerbeats 3 build has an ergonomic design that is somewhat old compared to present headsets.
A robust microphone is included inside the Powerbeats headsets. Both Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3 used the same kind of mic. Which is capable of smooth calling experience and recording with pinpoints sound details. Therefore, these are spectacular a headset.
Powerbeats grants a 12 months official warranty to these headsets. Furthermore, it will manage only eternal issues except for self-made damages. So, customers can get this support from the manufacturer.
Powerbeats always produce headsets maintaining excellent quality. Among them, the Powerbeats contain the latest features and trendy outlook. Where the Powerbeats 3 is a little behind in these aspects. All in all, the Powerbeats will be the best choice.
Frequently Asked Questions Powerbeats and Powerbeats 3
|Do they Support Active Noise Cancellation?
Unfortunately, no, They added noise isolation instead of Active noise cancellation.
Are these devices water-resistant?
Yes, These headsets are water-resistant.
Do they offer any extra ear tips?
Yes, they both added three pairs of extra ear tips in the box.
Are these compatible to connect Macbook?
Yes, These headphones can connect with Macbook via Bluetooth.
You may have interest in some other headphone comparisons below-