Powerbeats is a powerful headphone with ultramodern specifications, making it a tough competitor for well-known headphones. The Bose SoundSport is an excellent wireless headphone but remarkably lagging in some aspects. So, the Powerbeats will be the perfect deal for you.
Why PowerBeats is The Best Deal?
- The new futuristic audio chipset Apple H1 operates the Powerbeats processing system. As a result, the overall performance gets boosted up and delivers the best sound quality with stability. Besides, battery consumption comes into the observation, saving power and ensuring steady battery life. Also, the connectivity becomes flawless with this H1 chipset. In contrast, the Bose SoundSport runs the operating system with a regular Bluetooth processing system. That’s why the battery life and other performance remain unstable sometimes.
- Powerbeats has a huge battery life that gives 15 hours of playback time with a single charge. In addition, this battery backup will never let you down in the long term of use because the sound quality will remain the same till the end of battery life. In comparison, the Bose SoundSport has only 6 hours of battery life. So, if you are thinking of a whole day power backup, then that battery life will be short for you. Accordingly, the Bose SoundSport is not convenient with the listening time like the Powerbeats.
- This headphone is compatible with the latest charging technology called Fast-Fuel charging, which gives 1 hour of battery life in 5 minutes of charging when the battery level is down. Consequently, the Bose SoundSport did not add a quick charge facility. Also, it supports only standard charging.
- It is built with powerful Bluetooth Class 1 technology, which provides 300 feet of connection range. Besides, the connection remains stable and affirms fewer dropouts. On the other side, Bose SoundSport features Bluetooth 4.1 with NFC. Though the NFC still establishes quick connections with the range, it is behind the connection range.
- The PowerBeats offers an Adjustable, secure fit design to adjust the earbuds according to your ear size. Besides, the ear hook of this headphone is very flexible and covered with high-quality plastic so that you don’t feel pain in the ear. On the contrary, the Bose SoundSport comes with soft silicone ear tips that are very comfortable but can’t be adjustable.
Overall, the Powerbeats becomes the ultimate one and its updated and improved characteristics. So if you are looking for the best headphone between the Powerbeats and Bose, then select the Powerbeats without a second thought.
- Powerbeats and Bose SoundSport are compatible with android and ios. Moreover, they can connect any of the Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Both of these headphones are water and sweat-resistant. As a result, these headphones also remain solid with performance even in bad weather.
- These headphones use a robust mic for each earbud, ensuring excellent sound pick-up.
Comparison Chart: PowerBeats vs Bose SoundSport
|4.8 out of 5
|4.5 out of 5
|Android ™ compatible
|Water + Sweat resistance
|Adjustable ear tips
Differences & Similarities: PowerBeats and Bose SoundSport
The beats always maintain a firm place in the battery segment for its wireless headphones. Here is also the same with the Powerbeats, which delivers 15 hours of massive battery life.
As a result, you can have colossal playback time with long-lasting battery life. In addition, the ‘Fast-Fuel’ quick charge technology provides 1 hour of battery life with 5 minutes of charge, which adds extra advantages to the long-term use.
At the same time, the Bose SoundSport supplies 6 hours of battery life and needs 15 minutes charge for 1 hour playback time. So, the Bose SoundSport is pretty behind with both charging and battery backup.
The Powerbeats includes Apple second-generation audio chipset H1, ten times faster and more powerful than the previous Apple W1 chip. Moreover, the headphone’s overall performance, sound quality, and battery backup get increased for this chipset.
In addition, the connection becomes super stable with fewer dropouts and optimized the headphones operating system. On the other side, the Bose SoundSport runs with a regular Bluetooth operating system. So, it’s evident that the Bose is not consistent with the operating system like the Powerbeats.
Both of these headphones are brilliant with sound quality. But, for having an audio chipset, the Powerbeats becomes superior with the sound pick-up and sound outcomes. Besides, the noise isolation feature ensures balanced sound, taking the listening experience to another level.
In comparison, the Bose SoundSport does not support the noise isolation option. Therefore, the Bose sometimes seems interrupted for the absence of chipset and noise isolation.
These headphones are formed with a powerful mic set at each of the earbuds. Furthermore, the recording and sound pick-up becomes accurate with the sound details.
The all-new Bluetooth Class 1 technology is available in the Powerbeats, which provides up to 300 feet of connection range. As a result, you can stay connected from maximum distance from the connected device so that the connection remains flawless and stable.
In contrast, the Bose SoundSport contains previous Bluetooth version 4.2. This 4.2 version is briefly behind with the connection speed but noticeable behind with connection coverage.
We already mentioned the adjustable ear hooks of the Powerbeats, which fits very well to the ear for its adjustable ear hooks. At the same time, the Bose SoundSport also accurately fits the ear, but sometimes it seems a bit uncomfortable to the tiny ear.
The beats and the Bose both affirm one year of official warranty. You can avail of the warranty from the manufacturer by contacting or via amazon. Moreover, some policies are included in the warranty.
After comparing the significant sections of these headphones, we found the Powerbeats as superior. Because the Powerbeats assures more essential features than the Bose SoundSport, we will finally say you should go for the Powerbeats.
Frequently Asked Questions about PowerBeats and Bose SoundSport
|Can these headphones be used as gaming headsets?
Yes, you can use them as a gaming headset because their robust mic lets you hear tiny details of the sound.
Is the Bose SoundSport built with a W1 chip?
Unfortunately no, this headphone is not compatible with the audio chipset.
Is there any remote talk cable plug-in option with these headphones?
Unfortunately, no, they are total wireless earbuds.
Can I get any charging adapter with these earbuds?
No, they only included a USB charging cable in the box.
You can also read some other related posts below-