Powerbeats Pro and Bose SoundsSport Free are ultramodern wireless headsets with robust specifications. But side by side comparison, I can say that Powerbeats Pro will be the best choice for you.
Why Powerbeats Pro is Best?
- New Apple H1 audio chipset operates this headset that ensures flawless performance with the highest sound details. This chip also improves battery life by monitoring battery consumption, which gives smooth sound outcomes from Powerbeats Pro. In Comparison, Bose SoundsSport Free did not allow any audio chipset and ran with the primary Bluetooth operating system. For not having a chipset, it gets some real sound issues sometimes.
- The Powerbeats Pro comes with 9 hours of battery life and 24 hours with a charging case that affirms a full day coverage with the battery. On the Contrary, Bose SoundsSport Free delivers 5 hours of power backup and 10 hours with a charging case. Though it is enough for daily life’s everyday use, it is not perfect for a music enthusiast or long-term user.
- The revolutionary Fast Fuel charging is available with the Powerbeats Pro. This charging feature provides 1.5 hours of battery backup with just 5 minutes of charge when the battery gets low. So, in emergencies, this feature will be a great advantage. Unfortunately, Bose SoundsSport Free has not that Fast Fuel charging capability, and its charging way is the regular charging procedure.
- The Charging time is also better in Powerbeats Pro than Bose SoundsSport Free. The Bose SoundsSport Free needs 2 hours to charge fully. At the same time, the Powerbeats Pro gets charged entirely only in 0.8 hours. That saves so much time indeed.
- It came up with a passive noise reduction ability that stops music leaks from earbuds. As a result, you will feel a refreshing sound without unwanted noise. But, in Bose SoundsSport Free, this function is unavailable.
- The Bluetooth version of these earbuds is 5.1, along with Bluetooth Class1 adaptability, which assures up to 100 meters of connection range without any dropouts. That’s why it becomes nearly incomparable with the connection range. On the other hand, the Bose SoundsSport Free conducts Bluetooth 4.1 to hold connectivity about 30 meters.
Overall, the Powerbeats Pro is improved and updated in particular earbuds segments. Therefore, If you want the most OK earbuds, Powerbeats Pro will undoubtedly be a great deal for you.
- The Powerbeats Pro and the Bose SoundsSport Free are sweat-resistant. For this characteristic, these earbuds remain dry, and users can not feel any itchiness on the ear.
- Both support fast charging. So, users don’t need to think of adapter watt and charge the earbuds over any charger.
- These headsets have designed the Control Panel on the body of the earbuds so that you can control the earbuds without interacting with external devices.
- Two microphones attached with these headsets enhance the calling performance and clear sound recording.
Comparison Chart: Powerbeats Pro vs Bose SoundSport Free
|Specifications||Powerbeats Pro||Bose SoundSport Free|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Battery Life||9 hours
With charging case 24 hours
With charging case10 hours
|Audio chip||Apple H1||None|
|Android ™ compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||20.3 g||18.14 g|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Things you can consider about the Bose SoundSport Free
- This headset allows a mute function that can mute on or mute off the connected device from its body. And, it is a handy feature in some perspective.
- It can connect rapidly to the device every time, making it consistent wireless earbuds.
Although the Bose SoundSport Free does not have some updated specifications, still it’s a solid performer in some aspects. So you can buy it, and it will not disappoint you.
Difference & Similarities: Powerbeats Pro and Bose SoundSport Free
The Powerbeats Pro uses the Apple H1 chipset to operate the overall performance. In addition, this chipset is specially designed to boost up the performance of earbuds. Besides, Apple H1 observes battery backup, decent sound quality, and noise-canceling capacity. However, in contrast, the Bose SoundSport Free is incompatible with the chipset. Because of this, it got some connecting range issues and faced battery consumption problems.
The Powerbeats concedes an excellent battery backup, including a robust charging case. Usually, Powerbeats Pro gets 9 hours of battery life, and its charging case supports keeping the earbuds awake up to 24 hours. Consequently, the Bose SoundSport Freeholds 5 hours battery life without a charging case, and with the case, it delivers up to 10 hours. Also, its charging process is slow compared to the Powerbeats Pro. This Bose SoundSport Free takes 2 hours to charge fully, whereas the Powerbeats Pro needs only 0.8 hours.
These headsets are not updated with pure active noise cancellation, but the Powerbeats Pro supports passive noise reduction. This passive noise reduction works as a sound barrier and affirms maximum sound elements that make you feel the environment of the music. Unfortunately, Bose didn’t add any noise cancellation on the other side, but it’s pretty evident with the sound.
There are two built-in microphones on each of these headsets. Because of these two mics, the sound remains accurate and enhances the calling experience. Besides, if you want to record voice for the videos, these mics promise astonishing sound inputs.
The Powerbeats Pro and the Bose SoundSport Free are giving good sound quality. Both deliver excellent sound and improve music listening, especially those who love to hear a single detail of the music. But there is a brief difference between Powerbeats Pro and Bose SoundSport free because of the chipset. Powerbeats Pro uses an Apple H1 chipset that executes improved sound quality than the Bose SoundSport Free.
A 12 months Warranty is available for both of these headsets. The manufacturer committed to fixing the individual problem from the day of purchasing.
All in all, the Powerbeats Pro is worthy of wireless earbuds. Its new well-furbished function makes it different from other headsets. We can undoubtedly say this it is made with consistency. The Bose SoundSport Free is also better with sound but eventually, the Powerbeats Pro irresistible. So, You can grab it without hesitating.
FAQ about Powerbeats Pro and Bose SoundSport Free
|Do these headsets support single earbud pairing?
Yes, you can pair either one or both earbuds at a time.
Is there any possibility of falling off the earbuds while running?
No, they are designed very accurately and fit on the ear properly.
Can I get any charging adapter with these headsets?
Unfortunately, no, they only provide a charging cable with them.
Are these headsets compatible with fast charging?
Yes, you can charge the charging case with a fast charger.