JBL Xtreme 2 and Sony XB43 are both impressive Bluetooth Speakers. However, between these two speakers, I recommend you choose Sony XB43 because it comes with some advanced feature that makes it the best.
Why I Recommend Sony XB43?
- Sony xb43 comes with a powerful battery that lasts up to 24 hours. In contrast, JBL Xtreme 2 comes with 15 hours of battery life. Higher battery life allows you to listen to music for a long time without worrying about the charge.
- This speaker is certified with IP67 makes it a waterproof device, and you can submerge it into the water. Besides, JBL Xtreme 2 is IPX7 rated waterproof device, which isn’t standard like Sony.
- It has a newer Bluetooth version 5.0 installed that gives better stability in the connection. On the other hand, JBL Xtreme 2 has an older Bluetooth version 4.2 installed.
- Sony XB43 has a speakerphone feature, so you can make a conference call or chat with friends. Besides, JBL Xtreme 2 does not have this feature.
- This speaker feature with X-Balanced Speaker, which enhances your sound quality with more bass. On the contrary, Its competitor does not come with this advanced feature.
- It will give you a lighting effect feature that makes your party more enjoyable while its competitor doesn’t have this advanced feature.
JBL Xtreme 2 and Sony Xb43 both are great speakers and come with a lot of features. But sony Xb43 should be the best choice, and it will enhance your musical session multiple times better.
- Both speakers can be connected with multiple speakers at a time. That makes the sound louder.
- Their battery is rechargeable and works as a power bank.
- They are built with high-quality, rugged fabric, which makes them more durable.
Quick Comparison: JBL Xtreme 2 vs Sony XB43
|JBL Xtreme 2
|4.5 out of 5
|4.8 out of 5
|7.9 x 12.1 x 18.1 inches
|14.33 x 5.98 x 7.8 inches
|Black, Blue, Green, Red, Camouflage
|Black, Blue, Red, Taupe
|1 CR2 Battery Required
|1 Lithium-ion Battery Required
|2 x 20 watt
|2 x 16 watt
|3.5 Audio power jack
Differences & Similarities: JBL Xtreme 2 and Sony XB43
Both speakers come with a different design. JBL Xtreme 2 comes with the usual traditional JBL shape. You will have two hooks on the top of this Bluetooth Speaker, and you also get an extra strap with a bottle opener. This additional strap helps carry this speaker easily to any outdoor party.
On the other hand, Sony Xb43 build with high-quality materials, which makes it looks more premium. Furthermore, there is a lighting effect included with this speaker, which enhances your party environment. In addition, it has a 360-degree design that can be played at any orientation.
This speaker comes with powerful batteries that will give you up to 24 hours of playback time. On the other hand, Its competitor JBL Xtreme 2, gives you 15 hours of playback time. With Sony Xb43, you can enjoy non-stop music sessions. In addition, these batteries can be used as a power bank. So, with these batteries, you can charge your phone and other devices.
JBL Xtreme 2 and Sony Xb43 both speakers are mainly made for outside parties. They are waterproof devices and come with a standard certified rating. Sony Xb43 comes with IP67 certified rating while Xtreme 2 is IPX7 rated. An IP67 rating is better than IPX7 because you can submerge it in the water, while Xtreme 2 doesn’t have powerful protection.
These two speakers provide you monstrous sound and bass. JBL Xtreme 2 includes dual radiators, which generate ear-catching and robust sound at any bass level. On the other hand, Sony Xb43 provides a deep, punchy sound with extra bass. In addition, with this speaker, you will get a live sound mode that will make your party more enjoyable.
For a powerful sound and bass, you can pair your speaker with other speakers. Sony Xb43 connection type is Party Connect, and you can pair it with 100+ speakers. At the same time, JBL Xtreme 2 connection type is JBL Connect+, and you connect with up to 100 Connect+ enabled speakers.
Durability and warranty:
If we talk about the build quality, I have to say that both speakers build with high-quality, rugged fabric, which makes them more durable than other speakers. So, there is no suspicion about their Durability. Moreover, JBL offers 1 Year limited warranty, whereas Sony Xb43 comes with 2 Year limited warranty.
After this discussion, I hope you have no more confusion about which product is best. They both come with a lot of features. But SonyXb43 gives you longer battery life, better connection, standard waterproof rating, and it also comes with a speakerphone feature. So for these advanced features, I strongly suggest you buy Sony Xb43. Otherwise, JBL Xtreme 2 is also a good speaker. If you are okay without this feature, then you can go for JBL Xtreme 2.
Frequently Asked Questions about JBL Xtreme 2 vs Sony XB43
|Is JBL Xtreme 2 work as a Power Bank?
Yes, You can use it as a power bank. Moreover, you can charge your smartphones and other devices.
Can the light of the Sony xb43 turn off ultimately?
Yes, light can be turned off ultimately.
Does Sony Xb43 have an X- Blanched feature?
Yes, it has. With this feature, you can enhance your sound and bass quality.
Can I connect with three JBL Xtreme 2 together?
Yes, you can. With the Connect+ feature, you can connect with them.
You can also read some other comparisons below: