JBL PartyBox 300 and BoomBox are giant cordless speakers with some stunning features and they can provide you with a fantastic user experience. Nevertheless, I strongly encourage you to go with the JBL BoomBox for its outstanding usabilities.
Why do I encourage you to go with the JBL BoomBox?
- JBL BoomBox comes with a powerful battery of 20,000 mAh that can let you 24 hours of listening time. In contrast, the JBL PartyBox 300 comes with a 10,400 mAh battery that can provide you with 18 hours of playing time. So, you can listen to music for up to 6 hours of extended time with the JBL BoomBox.
- It is a lightweight device of 6.25 pounds compared with the JBL PartyBox 300, 34.9 pounds. Therefore, you can carry the JBL BoomBox anywhere you want effortlessly with almost no hassle and enjoy your favorite music.
- The device is combined with an IPX7 rated waterproof feature that will let you place the speaker anywhere, even beside polls. In contrast, the JBL PartyBox 300 does not have this crucial property.
- Using its connect+ feature, you can connect the JBL BoomBox speaker with around 100+ alike adjustable speakers. And it can offer you tremendous louder sound with perfect bass. In comparison, the PartyBox 300 can pair with only 2 similar speakers.
- If you are looking for a better wireless speaker to enjoy your party even arrange a poll party, you can consider the JBL BoomBox.
Similar Features between JBL BoomBox and PartyBox
- JBL BoomBox and PartyBox 300 speakers can pair with alike different devices. And it can make the music louder and allow you to have more fun.
- They are designed with premium fabric materials that introduce these JBL cordless speakers more long-lasting. And also these JBL speakers are extremely produced for outdoor party.
- A one-year limited guarantee is available with these JBL cordless speakers. If you notice any manufacturer’s issue by this given time, you can use your guarantee provided by the producers.
Quick Comparison of JBL Partybox 300 vs Boombox
|Specification||JBL PartyBox 300||JBL BoomBox|
|Editors Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Weight||34.9 pounds||6.25 pounds|
|Battery Life||Up to 18 hours||Up to 24 hours|
|Battery capacity||10400 mAh||20000 mAh|
|Charging Time||5 hours||6.5 hours|
|Product Dimension||32.4 x 15.48 x 15.59 inches||20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches|
|Pairing Other Speakers||2 Speakers (TWS)||100 Speakers( Connect+)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited||1 Year Limited|
Differences and Similarities Between JBL Partybox 300 vs Boombox
JBL BoomBox is a lighter device and easy to carry anywhere you like for its lightweight. It weighs only 6.25 pounds with 20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches of item dimension. In contrast, the JBL PartyBox 300 is an oversized and heavyweight cordless speaker of 34.9 pounds, and its product dimension is 20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches.
In addition, if you are looking for a lightweight device, you should consider the JBL BoomBox because it is a more portable speaker.
On the other hand, the JBL BoomBox has a connect+ feature that will let you connect around 100 similar speakers to increase the sound. But, its opponent, the JBL PartyBox 300, can connect only two more similar devices.
Features and Controls
If you think about the unique features of the JBL PartyBox 300, it would be the RGB lighting feature of the device. This prominent cordless speaker provides you with a louder sound, and its RGB lighting feature will bring more fun to your party. In addition, this speaker has an input for a guitar. In contrast, the JBL BoomBox has no RGB lighting properties. Therefore, the controlling and pairing systems of these JBL cordless devices are easy, and all the buttons of these tremendous cordless devices are very responsive.
Moreover, JBL BoomBox comes with a pause, play, volume up/down, skip button, plus a Bluetooth connecting switch.
JBL Boombox is designed with two JBL bass radiators, plus four active transducers that give you the perfect sound quality with decent bass. And, it can provide you more balanced sound that is perfect for all kinds of music. Besides, the PartyBox 300 is also a better device that can give you fantastic sound quality, and it can also give you a significantly louder sound. So, if you think about the speaker’s loudness, then the PartyBox 300 should be in place one step ahead of BoomBox. Moreover, these JBL cordless speakers are included with dual woofers.
Connectivity and Battery Life
The JBL BoomBox has a more powerful battery of 200000 mAh, and it can let you up to 24 hours of playing time. Plus, it can use as a power bank as well. In contrast, PartyBox 300 features a 10400 mAh battery that can give you up to 18 hours of listening time.
Therefore, you can charge the JBL BoomBox within 6.5 hours; on the other hand, the PartyBox 300 takes 5 hours to charge fully.
Waterproof and Inputs
The JBL Boombox is featured with an IPX7 rated waterproof property that will provide you a perfect using time even besides a poll. Because you do not need to think about the water splash as it is protected. So, you can use the device at the beach or pool without worrying about rain or water. But unfortunately, the JBL PartyBox 300 does not have any waterproof rating. So, in my opinion, you can consider the JBL BoomBox for its waterproof feature.
Durability and Warranty
Usually, you can not doubt JBL speakers’ build quality anymore because they never compromise with their product quality. That is why they are holding the top position of the speaker’s world. Moreover, these JBL cordless speakers are designed with premium fabric materials to prevent over-usage. But still, JBL Offers you a one-year limited warranty with these wireless devices. So, if you find any problem with the product while using them, you can claim your contract by this given period. But, you must ensure one thing: you have to save them from any harm done by you.
Though these JBL wireless speakers can provide you with perfect using time. But if you consider the JBL BoomBox’s lightweight and portability, longer and strong battery life, plus standard water-resisting rating, you should consider the JBL BoomBox.
But, if you want to differ with my recommendation, you can go with the JBL PartryBox 300; it is your own decision.
Frequently Asked Questions About JBL Partybox 300 vs. Boombox
|Is there any travel case for the JBL PartyBox 300?
Yes, there is a travel case available for the JBL PartyBox 300. You can use it when you are on the go.
Is the JBL PartyBox 300 waterproof?
Unfortunately, you will not get this essential feature with the JBL PartyBox 300.
Is there any handle to carry with these Two JBL wireless speakers?
The BoomBox comes with a handle for your effortless carrying. But unfortunately. JBL PartyBox 300 does not have any handles to get effortless carrying.
Are these JBL wireless devices featured with microphone connectivity?
Yes, you will get the mic and guitar input with these cordless speakers.
How much playing time the JBL BoomBox can offer?
The JBL BoomBox comes with a powerful battery, and it can give you up to 24 hours of listening time.
Check some more differences about Boombox and Partybox 300 from below