JBL Charge 3 and Flip 4 are fantastic Bluetooth speakers from JBL. However, if you want to pick the best one between these two, you should consider Charge 3 because of its upgraded features.
Why Should You Consider JBL Charge 3?
- JBL Charge 3 comes with a noise and echo-canceling speakerphone that allows you to have crystal clear phone calls from this Speaker with one touch of a button. In contrast, this feature isn’t available on Flip 4.
- This Speaker can connect 3 smartphones wirelessly that deliver you powerful stereo sound. While Flip 4 can connect with only 2 smartphones.
- Charge 3 has a lower frequency rate of 65Hz, so you will have an excellent listening experience with thundering bass. But Flip 4.
- It provides you with 20 hours of battery life with a 6000mAh battery capacity. So, you don’t need to worry about the charge frequently. On the other hand, JBL Flip 4 gives you only 12 hours of battery backup.
- With Charge 3, you can charge your phone or tablet. That means it can work as a power bank. On the other hand, JBL Flip 4 doesn’t provide this facility.
I think now you are no more confused about why Charge 3 is the best Bluetooth speaker. With this Speaker, you can experience the best sound quality.
- Both speakers are IPX7 rated devices. So this feature protects your device from water and spills; even you can submerge them into the water.
- They are built with premium quality fabrics that ensure ultimate durability during extreme usage.
- You will get multiple variants option with these speakers that allows choosing any color based on your personality.
- Both devices can pair 100+ enabled speakers that expand your listening experience.
These are similar features that you will get with both Bluetooth speakers. However, for better sound quality, you have to choose JBL Charge 3.
Quick Comparison: JBL Charge 3 vs JBL Flip 4
|Specifications||JBL Charge 3||JBL Flip 4|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Weight||1.8 pounds||1.14 pounds|
|Product Dimension||9.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches||2.76 x 6.89 x 2.68 inches|
|Battery Life||20 hours||12 hours|
|Charging time||4.5 hours||3.5 hours|
|Answer call button||Yes||No|
|Color||Variants Available||Variants Available|
|Waterproof||IPX7 rated||IPX7 rated|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences & Similarities: JBL Charge 4 and Flip 4
These two speakers come with a cylindrical-shaped design. JBL Charge 3 design with a flat surface that keeps the device steady in a high-level bass. All buttons are situated on the top of the speakers.
They are built with high-quality fabrics that make them more durable than other speakers. Charge 3 has a broader body; that’s why it looks bigger than flip 4. This Speaker’s body weight is 1.8 pounds, while its competitor Flip 4 bodyweight is 1.14 pounds.
The battery is an essential part of any speaker. JBL Charge 3 has a strong 6000mah battery that provides you 20 hours of battery life. On the other hand, Flip 4 has a 3000mAh battery and gives you 12 hours of battery life.
If you want to enjoy the party for a long time, then you can choose Charge 3. You can use this Speaker as a power bank. That means you can charge your phone or tablet with this Speaker. While JBL Flip 4 does not have this feature. So, in this section, JBL Charge 3 is the winner.
Sound and Bass:
Both speakers deliver decent sound and bass. JBL Charge 3 gives better sound quality, and it doesn’t create any problem in a high-level bass. Flip 4 also provides better sound but is not good, like Charge 3.
Connect+ and speakerphone:
JBL Charge 3 and flip 4 can pair with more than 100+ enabled speakers with the connect+ function. This feature enhances the quality of bass and provides a louder sound also.JBL Flip 4 has this connect+ feature pre-installed, and this feature is not available on Charge 3.
You can receive calls on the JBL Charge 3 with a single one-touch button. The speakerphone is also available with this Speaker, and it has a noise-canceling feature also. Flip 4 does not have this advanced feature.
There are a lot of color variants available with these speakers. Charge 3 comes with six color variants, while its competitor has eight color variants options. In addition, there is one camouflage variant available on both speakers. So, you can choose your desired one. Between these two, Charge 3 has a much better design with excellent color variants.
Durability and warranty:
JBL never compromises in their built quality. Both speakers are built with high-quality materials. And their standard waterproof rating makes them more durable. So you can use these speakers without having any problem. In addition, JBL offers one year of limited warranty.
Both speakers include multiple features. But JBL Charge 3 is the best Bluetooth speaker because it has a powerful battery with longer battery life and better sound quality. This Speaker makes your party more enjoyable and gives you a better musical adventure. Flip 4 is also a good speaker. If you want super bass, then you can go for this one.
Frequently Asked Questions about JBL Charge 3 and Flip 4
|Can I Charge my tablets through the Charge 3 speaker?
Yes, you can charge your tabs or other devices with this Speaker.
Are both speakers waterproof?
Yes, Both speakers are IPX7 rated waterproof speakers.
Do these speakers come with a case?
No, it doesn’t. However, it needs to come with one as the speaker domes are unprotected and easily damaged.
How many wats have JBL Flip 4?
It has 15-16 watts included.
How long does Flip 4 take to get a full charge?
Within 3.5 hours, it will get fully charged.
Read more comparisons below: