JBL BoomBox and JBL PartyBox 300 both are outstanding speakers for outdoor parties. But JBL BoomBox would be the best choice for its improved feature.
Why JBL BoomBox is Best Choice?
- JBL BoomBox comes with 6.25 pounds weight, and because of the handle, it’s effortless to carry anywhere. On the other hand, its competitor PartyBox 300 weighs around 34.9 pounds, and there is no handle to carry this Speaker.
- This Speaker has a powerful 20000 mAh battery capacity which provides 24 hours battery life. So, you can enjoy your party a day long without worrying about the charge. In contrast, PartyBox 300 comes with only 10400 mAh battery capacity and provides only 18 hours of battery backup.
- There is a connect+ feature with this Speaker; you can connect the JBL BoomBox speaker to 100+ similar enabled speakers. And that will deliver you monstrous sound and bass. At the same time, the PartyBox 300 doesn’t have this feature.
- JBL Boombox is IPX7 rated waterproof device so, and this feature protects the device from water and rain. In contrast, its competitor doesn’t come with a better waterproof rating.
JBL BoomBox is perfect for any outdoor party. It has a lot of advanced features that make it a winner in this comparison article.
Similarities Between JBL BoomBox and PartyBox
- Both speakers can connect with multiple enabled speakers. That makes the music louder.
- These JBL speakers are made with premium fabric materials that make them more durable.
- JBL BoomBox and PartyBox 300 are both specially designed for outdoor parties.
So, these are similar features of both speakers. However, for better sound quality and performances, you can select JBL BoomBox.
Quick Comparison: JBL Boombox vs PartyBox
|Specification||JBL BoomBox||JBL PartyBox 300|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Weight||6.25 pounds||34.9 pounds|
|Product Dimension||20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches||32.4 x 15.48 x 15.59 inches|
|Battery Life||24 hours||18 hours|
|Battery capacity||20000 mAh||10400 mAh|
|Charging Time||6.5 hours||5 hours|
|Pair Speakers||100 Speakers( Connect+)||2 Speakers (TWS)|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Differences and Similarities: JBL PartyBox 300 vs BoomBox
Design: JBL BoomBox is smaller and lighter. It’s easier to carry than the taller and heavier JBL PartyBox 300. This device comes with 6.25 pounds weight, and its dimension is 20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches.
On the other hand, JBL PartyBox 300 weighs 34.9 pounds, and its dimension is 20.55 x 9.53 x 13.39 inches. In addition, JBL BoomBox is a more portable speaker. The handle of the Speaker makes the device more portable than PartyBox 300. Both speaker build quality is excellent.
Features and Controls: The JBL PartyBox 300 is a good speaker during the parties. This Speaker also has an RGB lighting feature that made the parties more enjoyable. In addition, this Speaker has a built-in karaoke mode, and it has an input for a guitar.
On the other hand, JBL BoomBox does not have an RGB lighting feature. Both device control systems are simple, and all the buttons are responsive.JBL BoomBox has a play/pause/skip/volume up/down button and a Bluetooth pairing button.
Sound quality: This device has a more balanced sound suitable for all kinds of music.While PartyBox 300 has minimal audio quality degradation.JBL Boombox is built with four active transducers and two JBL bass radiators that provide the best sound quality with decent bass. The plus point is you can see the bass on these speakers.
The PartyBox 300 is also a good speaker, and it can get very loud. If we talk about loudness, then PartyBox 300 is one step ahead of BoomBox.They both are included with dual woofers.
Connectivity and Battery Life: JBL BoomBox has a 200000 mAh battery, and it provides 24 hours longer battery life. It can be used as a power bank. Whereas, PartyBox 300 comes with a 10400 mAh battery and lasts around 18 hours.
JBL BoomBox needs 6.5 hours to get fully charged, whereas PartyBox 300 gets fully charged within 5 hours.
Waterproof and Inputs: It is IPX7 rated waterproof Speaker, and there is no problem with any water splash. You can use this BoomBox speaker at the beach or pool without being worrying about rain or water. Sadly, The JBL PartyBox 300 doesn’t have any waterproof rating.
Durability and Warranty: There is no doubt about JBL speaker build quality. They are built with premium fabric materials that will protect them from extreme usage. In addition, JBL Offers a one-year limited warranty. So during the manufacture time, if the product gets damaged, then it will be fixed without any cost.
Final Words: Both speakers are the best Speaker from JBL. But if you want to choose one, we recommend choosing JBL BoomBox for its portability, longer battery life, and standard waterproof rating.
Frequently Asked Questions about JBL PartyBox 300 and BoomBox
|Is there any travel case for PartyBox?
Yes. There is a travel case available for this Speaker.
Does this BoomBox come with original packaging and power supply?
It comes in a JBL box and all along with the charger. Definitely worth the buy. Practically brand new.
Is the JBL PartyBox 300 waterproof?
No, this Speaker does not have any water resistance feature.
Can I connect Two JBL BoomBox speakers?
Yes, Two JBL BoomBox can connect via the PartyBoost feature. This Speaker can connect to other speakers also.
Are there any woofers that come with the PartyBox 300?
Yes, dual woofers come with the PartyBox 300, and the woofer’s size is 4 inches.
Is there any handle to carry?
The BoomBox has a handle for carrying the Speaker. While PartyBox does not have any handles.
Read more comparisons below: