Jaybird Vista and PowerBeats Pro produce great sound compared to any earbuds. If you want to get the best one between these two earbuds, then go for PowerBeats Pro.
Why Should You Get PowerBeats Pro?
- PowerBeats Pro delivers 9 hours of listening time while the Jaybird Vista gives 6 hours. Hence, you can use this device for an extended period of time which is very convenient.
- It is integrated with the adjustable secure-fit ear hooks that provide stability plus comfortable when wearing the earbud. Besides, the Jaybird Vista doesn’t include a secure fit.
- These earbuds combine with an Apple H1 chip, including Class 1 Bluetooth function. These features improve the connection with the extended range. Unfortunately, its rival doesn’t offer these functions.
- PowerBeats Pro combines wireless audio sharing, which allows the user to share podcasts, movies, or songs with other Beats earbuds or headphones and AirPods. But the Jaybird Vista doesn’t feature audio sharing.
- This device automatically pauses the music when you put off the earbud, and the music will play when you put it on. At the same time, its competitor doesn’t deliver an automatic pause/play feature.
- Both earbuds have a fast charging feature, but PowerBeats Pro offers 1.5 hours backup with 5 minutes charge. In contrast, Jaybird Vista offers 1-hour playtime with 5 minutes charge.
These functions of the PowerBeats Pro make it perfect for anyone searching for earbuds. Hence, you can select this device compared to its competitor.
- Jaybird Vista and PowerBeats Pro have a button interface that makes it effortless to use.
- They feature a voice assistant so that you can use them without reaching your smartphone.
- Both come with the “Find My” app, hence if you cannot find the earbuds, you can easily get them if you lost them.
Quick Comparison Chart: Jaybird Vista vs Powerbeats Pro
|Specifications||Jaybird Vista||PowerBeats Pro|
|Editor’s Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Battery Life||6 Hrs||9 hours|
|Fast Fuel Charge||Yes (5 min = 1-hour playtime)||Yes (5 minutes charge = 1.5 hours backup)|
|Headphone Chip||No||Apple H1 Chip|
|Water & Sweat Resistant||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||0.212 ounces||0.64 ounces|
|iOS and Android Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Track lost earbuds||Find My buds||Find My app|
|Dimensions||5 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches||10 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches|
Differences & Similarities: Jaybird Vista and PowerBeats Pro
These two earbuds produce premium sound every time. Moreover, the Jaybird Vista lets you customize the sound from the EQ via the app. Besides, the PowerBeats Pro creates a balanced and powerful sound. Moreover, these two earbuds also have a noise isolation feature which is very convenient as you can enjoy the music fully.
In terms of connectivity, the PowerBeats Pro beats the Jaybird Vista. That’s because the PowerBeats Pro features the H1 Apple Chip, including Class 1 Bluetooth. These functions offer improved connections compared to the other ones. It also ensures fewer dropouts when you are far away from the device.
Nevertheless, these earbuds are compatible with Android and iOS. Anyhow, the PowerBeats Pro lets you share audio, movies, or podcasts with Beats Headphones, as well as AirPods. Hence, you can enjoy your favorite song or movie with your friends or family. But the Jaybird Vista lacks the audio sharing feature, which is not convenient.
Anyhow, these two earbuds are integrated with the Find My App, which is very handy. If you cannot find your device, this app will help you find the earbuds.
When it comes to purchasing earbuds, you should consider the battery life. Here, the PowerBeats Pro can stay longer than Jaybird Vista. It delivers up to 9 hours of listening time, while the Jaybird Vista has 6 hours.
In addition, they feature fast fuel charging; with a 5 minutes charge, the PowerBeats Pro gives you 1.5 hours backup. Besides, the Jaybird Vista offers 1-hour playback with 5 minutes fuel charge when the battery is low.
However, Jaybird Vista delivers 10 hours of battery life with the charging case. In contrast, with the PowerBeats Pro, you will get more than 24 hours of battery. Since the PowerBeats Pro provides longer battery life, you can depend on these earbuds.
PowerBeats Pro has an autoplay/pause feature, but the Jaybird Vista doesn’t. So when you put off the earbud, the PowerBeats will pause the music, and when you wear them, the device will resume the playlist. Anyway, both deliver button interfaces, including app control functions.
Additionally, both can be controlled via voice assistant; thus, you don’t need to reach your device to change track or volume.
Furthermore, these earbuds combine with the dual beam-forming microphone. This reduces the background noise that is convenient for virtual meetings.
These devices are waterproof and make them very durable since they can withstand water splashes or dust. So if your device has any dust or water it can handle, you don’t need to worry about it. However, these two offer a one-year limited warranty. This period covers any manufacturer damages on earbuds. Remember, the warranty service is only applicable to the original user.
Jaybird Vista and PowerBeats Pro are two incredible earbuds that can deliver you rich sound quality. These two devices combine with incredible features which are not available in other earbuds. If you want to upgrade your earbud experience, then pick the PowerBeats Pro. And if you are okay without the quality features, then grab the Jaybird Vista.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaybird Vista and PowerBeats Pro
|Can I adjust the volume on the Jaybird Vista?
Yes, you can adjust the volume on the Jaybird Vista device right from the earbud. Simply double press the button, or you can do it from the app.
Can I pair the PowerBeats Pro with Samsung?
Sure, this device is compatible with Android, as well as iOS devices.
Do they have an Apple H1 chip?
The PowerBeats Pro combines the Apple H1 chip so that you can effortlessly connect the earbuds with any device.
Do they offer different ear sizes?
Yes, these earbuds come in small, medium, and large ear sizes.
Are they sweatproof?
Yes, PowerBeats Pro and Jaybird Vista earbuds are sweatproof earbuds which makes them durable.
Check some other earbuds comparisons below: