Jabra Speak 410 and 510 both are fantastic speakers. But if you want to choose the best one, you should pick Jabra Speak 510 for some of its advanced features.
What Should You Pick Jabra 510?
- Jabra Speak 510 provides a more precise conversation than the other one. Because it is compatible with a Bluetooth connection and a wired connection, but Jabra Speak 410 has only a wired connection option.
- It comes with a Digital Signal Processing technology that ensures clear sound without distortion, even in the max volume. Besides, its competitor Jabra Speak 410, does not have this advanced feature at all.
- Its battery gives 15 hours back up with a single charge. So you can continue your conference call or other activities without any interruption. In contrast, Jabra Speak 410 does not have any battery power.
- This speaker comes with some dedicated buttons on the body, while its competitor Jabra Speak 410 comes with an older version design.
- Jabra Speak 510 has a battery level indicator feature that notifies whenever the battery gets low. On the other hand, Jabra Speak 410 does not have this advanced feature.
- This speaker’s weight is 6.1 ounces, while its competitor’s body weight is 10.9 ounces. So you can carry this one without any hassle.
These advanced features make Jabra Speak 510 a winner. So if you want clear sound and these advanced features, you should go for Jabra Speak 510.
Similarities Between Jabra Speak 410 and 510
- Jabra Speak 510 and 410 have a noise cancellation feature, so surrounding noise can’t disturb you anymore.
- You can use these speakers for any meeting with four people at the same time.
- Both speakers are easy to set up. As a result, you don’t need an expert to set them up.
|Specification||Jabra Speak 410||Jabra speak 510|
|Editors Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Weight||6.1 ounces||10.9 ounces|
|Product dimension||8.27 x 4.33 x 8.27 inches||6 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Battery||1 C battery required||1 CR2 battery required|
|Meeting with||Up to 4 People||Up to 4 People|
|Battery Life||No||15 hours|
|Work with||Softphone||Smartphone, Softphone.|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Difference & Similarities: Jabra Speak 410 vs 510
Both devices come with a circle shape, and it is attached with wire. They are available in black color. There is a dedicated button so that you can control your calls quickly. Jabra Speak 510 also has a battery indicator and a Bluetooth button, but it’s not available on other devices.
Jabra Speak 510 is more lightweight than Jabra speak 410. Its weight is 6.1 ounces, and its dimension is 8.27 x 4.33 x 8.27 inches. On the other hand, Jabra Speak 410 weight is 10.9 ounces, and its dimension is 6 x 5 x 2 inches.
The round-shaped design spread sound during any conversation. They come with an Omni-directional noise-canceling feature that picks up the sound from every angle and makes sure everyone can hear the sound. The volume of these speakers is loud and clear.
In Jabra Speak 410, plug the speakerphone USB cable directly into your computer. Use the plus and minus buttons to control the volume. There is a LED light that turns on when you press the volume button. To answer calls, press the green button, and for the end or reject, press the red button.
For a mute microphone, touch the mute button. Jabra button is used to set the ringtone volume. There is a headset button. Also, you can connect the speakerphone with other devices.
On the other hand, Jabra Speak is a Bluetooth speakerphone to connect with your phone, turn on the device press the power button, and open the Bluetooth button on your device; now pair with Jabra speak 510. You can also set this speaker with your computer.
Both speakers are compatible with almost all voice call services. So you won’t face any problems while using these devices. Thus, you can use them for google meetings, Adobe connect, ChromeBox, JoinMe, etc.
These speakers can be compatible with all kinds of devices. You can have a meeting with up to 4 people. Jabra Speak 510 can pair with many types of devices during conference calls. It has a 3.5mm headset port that allows connecting any headset directly.
Durability and warranty:
Jabra Speak 410 and 510; both are built with premium quality. They are slim and come with a compact design. In addition, Jabra offers one year of limited warranty. In this period, if the product gets damaged, then it will be fixed without any cost.
Both speakers have a good sound quality and are suitable for calls-videos. If you want to enjoy every advanced feature than, you should try the Jabra speak 510. Otherwise, Jabra 410 is also okay as an ordinary conference speaker.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jabra Speak 410 and 510
|Does Jabra Speak 510 work with Mac?
It works perfectly with Mac; you need to select it.
Can one more unit be connected to cover a larger room?
Yes, you can link up to 2 units, but only the 710 model.
When used this way, one has to be a USB into a laptop, as the Bluetooth radio links the two 710s.
How far can Jabra 510 be placed from the device that’s sending the audio?
The USB cable itself is approx 30 in. So it had been as far as 30 feet when the Jabra picked up Bluetooth signal.
Are Jabra Speak 410 compatible with Microsoft teams?
Yes, It can be used for any meeting in teams.
You may have interest in some other comparisons below: