When the connectivity or software issue of JBL Xtreme 2 is not solved by updating the firmware or other methods, you need to apply the reset method. It is a simple process, and you can do it by following some simple steps. Check out the process for how to do it to fix any complications related to the device.
Steps To Do A Factory Reset To The JBL Xtreme 2
Giving the machine a factory reset will erase all the data saved in its memory and convert it to the default mode. Hence, you will not be able to play music from this gadget.
To run the audio machine, you will need to pair it to the smartphone, tablet, or any other digital device. Now scan the following you have to do-
- First, ensure the JBL is turned on. Factory reset will not happen when it is not activated, and the problem will not be solved. If the machine is not switched on, press the power button to get it alive.
- Secondly, you have to press two buttons at the same time to start the factory resetting. These buttons are the volume up and the play or resume button. Push these two buttons simultaneously and hold them for seconds.
- The speaker’s light will turn off, and you will hear a closing sound. It means that you have successfully done the factory reset to the Xtreme 2.
- Now switch on the gadget, pair it to the smartphone with the Bluetooth network, and enjoy high-quality sound.
This is how you can solve problems with the factory reset method when you fail after making all possible efforts. But it is not necessary to use the same technique all the time. Sometimes applying a restarting approach will give the exact result. And also, the most exciting thing is that no saved information will be removed.
Check below to learn how to do a soft reset to the audio device. They are as follows-
- Press the power button of the speaker to turn it on.
- Locate the volume down and the play or resume button.
- Push and hold these two buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until the machine’s light goes out.
- Xtreme 2 will deactivate, making an end sound indicating that restarting is successfully done.
- When you activate the device, it automatically connects to the smartphone and prepares to play audio sound.
You will get decent and quality sound from JBL Xtreme 2 speaker. However, when you find the machine is not producing a clear sound or have difficulties connecting via Bluetooth, apply one of the two methods to solve the issue.
Read more related articles here-