Connecting the Boom 3 to your iPhone for listening to music is easy, and you can do it by following some simple steps. First, check the steps you need to follow to link the speaker to the phone.
In addition, you will also learn the tricks for attaching Boom 3 to other electronic devices like TV, computer, etc.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your iPhone
The Boom 3 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that can be connected to your iPhone for an enhanced audio experience. To join the Boom 3 on your iPhone, you will need to follow these steps:
- Activate the Boom 3 and enable Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Settings symbol on your iPhone.
- Choose the Bluetooth option.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth feature is turned on.
- The phone will search for an active Bluetooth network and list Bluetooth-activated devices. Select Boom 3 from there.
- Enter the passcode for Boom 3 when prompted.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your Computer
You should know the process if you want to affix the speaker to the computer. This article will show you how to link Boom 3 to your computer.
- Confirm your Boom 3 is turned on and Bluetooth is enabled.
- Unlock the Bluetooth settings of your computer.
- Choose the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” button.
- Tap “Bluetooth” from the list.
- Your computer will now search for Bluetooth devices in the area.
- Select “Boom 3” when the computer completes its search.
Now that you’ve successfully connected Boom 3 to your computer, you can stream your favorite music or audio files. Contact us if you have questions about connecting Boom 3 to your computer.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your TV
For connecting your Boom 3 speaker to your TV, there are some steps you need to complete. First, switch on the speaker and turn on the Bluetooth. Then, you need to put your TV in Bluetooth mode. Once both your Boom 3 and your TV are in Bluetooth mode, you should be able to connect the two devices.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your Car Stereo
You can also join the Boom 3 to car stereo when you have one. But before doing this, confirm you have crossed these steps.
The first thing you have to do is to search for a suitable car stereo. Most aftermarket car stereos will work with the Boom 3, but you’ll want to check to make sure before making your purchase. Now build up the connection between the speaker and the stereo using a 3.5 mm aux cable.
If there is no option for aux input in a car stereo, try to use a Bluetooth adaptor. Different Bluetooth adaptors are available in the market. First, ensure the adaptor you select matches the car stereo. Now pair it to the speaker and stream music.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your Home Stereo
To enjoy Boom 3’s superb sound quality through your home stereo, you’ll need to connect it to your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
- Use the included Lightning to 3.5mm adapter to plug Boom 3 into your iPhone.
- Secure the other port of the adapter to your home stereo’s aux input.
- Confirm your home stereo is turned on and that you have set it to aux mode.
- Press play on your iPhone and enjoy the Boom 3’s great sound!
- Once the Boom 3 is connected to your iPhone, you can enjoy your music or other audio content with improved sound quality.
How To Connect Boom 3 To Your NFC Device
If you’re looking to connect your Boom 3 speaker to your NFC-enabled device, here’s a quick guide on how to do it. First, confirm your Boom 3 is switched on, and you have pressed the Bluetooth button to enable it. Then, tap your NFC-enabled device to the NFC logo on the Boom 3, and the two will automatically connect.
With these devices, you can secure your Boom 3 speaker to enjoy music, as it is compatible with multiple electronic gadgets. I hope you have got satisfaction from this guideline.
Check related articles-