If you want to purchase a better headset with some unique features, I would highly endorse you grab Bose QuietComfort 35 II. This device will help you to upgrade your gaming experience.
Why I Recommend Bose QuietComfort 35 II?
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II has a flat and long button on the left side of the headset. This button lets you run the Google Assitant, and you can control the earphone with its help. In comparison, its opponent headphone is not combined with this essential button.
- This headset is designed with a 4.2 Bluetooth version to deliver fast and perfect connectivity. On another side, the Bose QuietComfort 35 comes with a 4.0 version of Bluetooth.
- Bose QC 35 II comes in three different colors (Black, Silver, Blue), whereas its opponent is available only in one Black color. So, you can choose your favorite color if you go with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
- It is propertied with a three-level world-class noise-canceling capability to give you a fantastic crystal-clear sound quality without outside noise. In contrast, Bose QC 35 has a general noise cancellation ability.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II has all the essential features that usually the gamers want with their headphones. So, you can think about the Bose QuietComfort 35 II for enhancing and enjoying your gaming time.
Similar Features of Bose QC35 and QC35 II
- Bose QuietComfort 35 and Bose QuietComfort 35 II allow you to get up to 2.5 hours of listening time by charging them for only 15 minutes when you are in a hurry. So, you do not need to worry about the listening time when the battery is low on your headphone.
- These Bose headsets are compatible with all kinds of iOS and Android devices in terms of compatibility. Therefore, you can be relaxed in this regard.
- These devices are featured with a fantastic microphone that can let you send a perfect voice to your listener while you are talking with anyone.
- A powerful and durable battery is combined with these headphones to deliver you up to 20 hours of playing time. So, if you go with any of these devices, you will not need to think about the playing time.
- A one-year limited warranty is available with the headsets. If you notice any problem with these devices, you can contact them and get a free service within this limited time.
The features mentioned above and their usabilities have placed these headphones at the apex of the choice of the gamers.
Quick Comparison: Bose QuietComfort 35 vs II
|Specifications||Bose QuietComfort 35||Bose QuietComfort 35 II|
|User Ratings||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Bluetooth||Yes, (version 4.0)||Yes, (version 4.2, and 33 feet connectivity range)|
|Color||Black||3 different colors (Black, Silver, Blue)|
|Noise Cancelling||Yes||Yes, (3 levels)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, (a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)||Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)|
|Voice Control||Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant||Alexa and Google Assistant|
|Connectivity Technology||Both Corded and Cordless||Cordless|
|Battery Life||Around 20 hours||Up to 20 hours|
|Product Weight||8.3 ounces||8.16 ounces|
|Item Dimension||3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches||3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches|
|Compatible Devices||iOS and Android devices||iOS and Android devices|
|Battery Charging Time||2.5 hours||2.5 hours|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited||1 year limited|
Similarities & Differences: Bose QC35 vs QC35 II
Gamers may astonish by the sound quality and the performance of these two Bose headsets. This is because they are combined with a world-class noise-canceling capability to deliver crystal-clear audio by reducing the irritating outside noise. In addition to that, Bose QuietComfort 35 II comes with three levels of noise cancellation, and thus it will provide you with excellent audio.
Therefore, you can enjoy a balanced sound performance at different volumes and enjoy your gaming time with these gadgets. There is a microphone with these Bose devices to continue your conversation with people, and it helps you send a perfect, vivid, and crystal-clear sound.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 comes in black color, its weight is 8.3 ounces, and its item dimension is 3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches. On another side, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II is available in three different colors (Black, Silver, Blue). And, you can choose any one of them if you go with this device. In addition, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II weighs 8.16 ounces with 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches of product dimension.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
The Bose QuietComfort 35 is combined with a 4.0 Bluetooth version, and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II has a 4.2 Bluetooth version. So, you can see the Bose QuietComfort 35 II has more powerful Bluetooth connectivity than its opponent device. Therefore, you can consider the Bose QuietComfort 35 II for its fast and smooth connectivity.
On the other hand, the Bose QuietComfort 35 provides you wired connectivity which means you can play it by connecting the cable. So, you do not need to think about the battery power if you go with this gadget.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
One of the crucial differences between these two Bose headphones is the one-touch button. A handy button is set up at the left side of the Bose QuietComfort 35 II for your ultimate control of the device. You can control the device using this switch. But, you will not find this essential feature with the Bose QuietComfort 35.
It is crucial to know about the battery duration of a wireless headphone that you are eyeing to purchase. These two Bose Headphones allow you to listen to music for up to 20 hours. So, you can play these devices for an extended time if you go to any one of these two. In addition to that, when you want to charge the battery fully, it will take 2.5 hours only.
Besides, when you are in a hurry and do not have enough time to charge your headset, you can utilize their fast-charging feature. These devices will provide you with up to 2.5 hours of playing time with only 15 minutes charge. So if you think about battery health, you can think about any one of these two.
All kinds of iOS and Android devices are allowed to connect with the Bose QuietComfort 35 and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II. Therefore, you can connect your PC, laptop, tablets, smartphones, and other gadgets.
Bose has conquered a strong position in the headsets market with the help of its product quality. You can use these two headphones for some years without having any issues. Plus, you will get a one-year limited warranty with them. When you feel any manufacturer’s defect with the device, you can utilize your contract and get free service.
The device comes with a powerful battery, a flat and long button on the left side of the headset for your ultimate control, a 4.2 Bluetooth version that will deliver you fast and perfect connectivity, and also it is available in three different colors.
In addition to that, it has three levels of world-class noise-canceling capability that will give you a fantastic crystal-clear sound quality without outside noise.
But, if you disagreed with me and were satisfied with the connectivity technology of the Bose QuietComfort 35, you can choose this one; it is your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bose QuietComfort 35 and II
What are the main differences between the Bose QuietComfort 35 and Bose QuietComfort 35 II?
The main difference that you will notice with these two Bose Headsets is; a flat and large button is designed with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II at the left side of the headphone. This button will help you to control the device.
Can the Bose QuietComfort 35 II be used with and with wire?
No, you can not use the Bose QuietComfort 35 II with wire. Instead, you can use it only wirelessly.
What is the Bluetooth version used with the Bose QuietComfort 35?
The Bose QuietComfort 35 is combined with a 4.0 Bluetooth version to deliver smooth connectivity with your smart devices.
How much time will it take to charge the batteries full of the Bose QuietComfort 35 and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II?
It will take 2.5 hours to charge the battery full of the Bose QuietComfort 35 and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
Does the Bose QuietComfort 35 II allows fast charging?
Yes, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II lets you fast charge. You can play it for up to 2.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charge.
You can also read some other comparisons below-