Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Bose QuietComfort 700 come with upgraded features that will give you a fantastic playing time. Furthermore, I would highly encourage you to choose Bose 700 for its advanced noise-canceling capability.
Why I Encourage you to go with Bose 700?
- Bose 700 has 11 levels of noise-canceling capability that reduce the irritating outside shouting perfectly and provide you with smooth sound quality. In comparison, its opponent headset has only three levels of noise cancellation.
- It is combined with a one-touch button for ultimate control, plus it lets you adjust the volume, skip phone calls, and customize other settings as well. Unfortunately, you will not get this crucial feature with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
- The device is combined with a 5.0 Bluetooth version that lets you have fast and smooth connectivity. But on another side, Bose QuietComfort 35 II has a 4.2 Bluetooth version.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will give you to listen to music for around 3.5 hours with just 15 minutes of fast charging. Whereas Bose QuietComfort 35 II can let you approximately 2.5 hours only. Therefore, you will get one hour of extended listening time with Bose 700.
So, to get a better user experience with your headset, you can choose the Bose 700 for its advanced features that have been mentioned earlier.
Similar Features of Bose 700 and QuietComfort 35 II
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Bose 700 feature Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. You can control these Bose Headsets using your voice effortlessly.
- These devices come with cordless connectivity, which means you can use them without wire. Therefore, you will get a hassle-free (as they are cordless) user experience with these headphones.
- They are built with a durable and robust battery to deliver you up to 20 hours of listening time. So, you can think about these devices for their extended period of playing time.
- These headsets will let you connect them with iOS and Android devices. So, you do not need to worry about connectivity.
- A one-year limited warranty is available with these Bose headsets. And, you can use your contract if you feel any problem with the items. But, you have to protect the device from any damage done by you.
If you have gone through the features carefully mentioned above of these two Bose headphones, you could have seen why these devices are in the top interest of gamers’ choice list.
Quick Comparison: Bose QuietComfort 35 II vs 700
|Specifications||Bose QuietComfort 35 II||Bose 700|
|User Ratings||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Noise Cancelling||Yes, (3 levels)||Yes, (11 levels)|
|One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control||No||Yes|
|Bluetooth||Yes, (version 4.2, and 33 feet connectivity range)||Yes, (version 5.0, and 33 feet connectivity range)|
|Fast Charging||Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)||Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 3.5 hours)|
|Product Weight||8.16 ounces||8.8 ounces|
|Color||3 different colors (Black, Silver, Blue)||Triple Black|
|Voice Control||Alexa and Google Assistant||Alexa and Google Assistant|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours||Up to 20 hours|
|Item Dimension||3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches|
|Compatible Devices||iOS and Android devices||iOS and Android devices|
|Battery Charging Time||Around 2.5 hours||Around 2.5 hours|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited||1 year limited|
Similarities & Differences: Bose 700 vs QuietComfort 35 II
These Bose cordless headsets are the best choice for gamers. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II comes with three levels of noise cancellation that will give you a fantastic sound quality. But, the Bose 700 is boss if you consider this feature.
It has 11 levels of world-class noise-canceling capability. Thus, the device will provide more crystal-clear audio than its opponent. In addition to that, there are four microphones (2 mics are shared with ANC) for picking up the voice and six mics for active noise cancellation.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II comes in a Triple Black color. It weighs 8.16 ounces with 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches of product dimension. Moreover, Bose 700 is made in stainless steel, and it is available in three different colors Black, Silver, and blue. And it is 8.8 ounces in weight, and its item dimension is 2 x 6.5 x 8 inches. In addition, the ultra-soft foam is used to the earcup to provide you with a soft and smooth fitting on your ears.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
These Cordless headsets let you connect them using their Bluetooth connectivity. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II comes in a 4.2 Bluetooth version, and the Bose QuietComfort 700 is a 5.0 Bluetooth version. So, you can get the fastest and smooth pairing with the Bose 700 of its improved capability.
These two Bose wireless headphones will allow you to connect with your devices from 33 feet distance. So, you do not need to worry about distance connectivity if you go with these two fantastic devices.
Moreover, Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Bose 700 are designed with Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. This feature lets you control the Bose Headsets, using your voice effortlessly.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
Bose QuietComfort 35 II has a button to control the headphone. But, the Bose 700 has a one-touch button for ultimate control. So, you can control the device by touching it on its back. Thus, you can skip and receive phone calls and customize other shortcuts.
In terms of battery life, these Bose headsets are pretty similar. They are built with a powerful battery capacity that allows you around 20 hours of playing time. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II and the Bose 700 take 2.5 hours to charge the battery fully.
In addition to that, they offer you fast charging, and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II lets you 2.5 hours of listening time with 15 minutes of charge. In comparison, the Bose QuietComfort 700 will deliver 3.5 hours of playing time with just 15 minutes of charge. So, if you go with the Bose QuietComfort 700, you will get an extended hour of listening time.
These Bose headsets are compatible with all types of iOS and Android devices. As a result, you can effortlessly connect these devices with your tablets, laptops, smartphones, PCs, and other devices.
With these gadgets, you will get a one-year limited warranty. So, if you see any problem with items, you can utilize your guarantee. But, it would be best to keep the device safe from any damage caused by you because the warranty will work in this one-year limited time only for the manufacturer’s fault. So, keep the device fresh and have your guarantee valid.
Bose 700 is a boss headset, especially for gamers. So, if you are eyeing to purchase a headphone to upgrade your gaming experience one step forward, I highly recommend you consider the Bose 700.
It is featured with 11 levels of noise-canceling capability that cancels the irritating outside noise entirely and provides you with the smooth sound quality, and a one-touch button for ultimate control.
And the device comes with a 5.0 Bluetooth version that will give you have fast and smooth pairing, plus it will let you 3.5 hours of listening time within just 15 minutes of charge when you are in a hurry; it will work a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bose QuietComfort 35 II and 700
What is the main difference between the Bose QuietComfort 35 II and the Bose QuietComfort 700?
The main difference between the Bose QuietComfort 35 II and the Bose 700 is noise reduction levels. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II has only three levels of noise cancellation capability; in comparison, the Bose 700 has 11 levels.
Is it worth purchasing the Bose 700 for gamers?
If you are a gamer, you can go with the Bose QuietComfort 700. It will surely upgrade your gaming experience.
How much time will it take to charge the battery of the Bose 700?
The Bose QuietComfort 700 takes about 2.5 hours to charge it fully.
Which headset is the boss of the Bluetooth version between the Bose QuietComfort 35 II and the Bose 700?
When talking about the Bluetooth version, the Bose 700 can be your ultimate choice. This is because it comes with the 5.0 Bluetooth version and the Bose QuietComfort35 II has 4.2. And thus, this device will provide you with fast and smooth connectivity.
You may read some other headphones’ comparisons below-