Bose QuietComfort 25 and Bose QuietComfort 35 are designed with some unique features that will give you a wonderful listening time. Furthermore, if you are a gamer, you should consider the Bose QuietComfort 35.
Why Should You Consider Bose QuietComfort 35?
- Bose QuietComfort 35 can be used wirelessly. Bluetooth connectivity features with the device and it helps you connect your headphones wirelessly with your tablets, smartphones, laptops, computers, etc.; in contrast, the Bose QuietComfort 25 can not offer this essential facility.
- The device combines with a heavy battery that will give you up to 20 hours of listening time. In contrast, the Bose QuietComfort 25 has no battery as it is a wired headset.
- It is propertied with a built-in Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. You can control the device using your voice with the help of its advanced voice control technology. But, its opponent has only Siri voice control.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 has dual usability, which means you can use it with wire; simultaneously, it offers you to use it wirelessly, connecting with your smart devices via Bluetooth connectivity. On the other hand, you can use the Bose QuietComfort 25 with wire.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 is a perfect choice, especially for gamers. So, if you are eyeing to use your headphone with wire and at the same time wirelessly, you should choose the Bose QuietComfort 35.
Similar Features of Bose QC25 and QC35
- Bose QuietComfort 25 and Bose QuietComfort 35 are designed with a noise-canceling mic that helps you reduce the irritating noise coming from outside. And thus, they will deliver you a perfect sound quality.
- A one-year limited manufactures warranty is available with these two Bose headsets. So, if you notice any defect caused by the producers, you can claim your guarantee during this given time.
Quick Comparison: Bose QuietComfort 25 vs 35
|Bose QuietComfort 25
|Bose QuietComfort 35
|4.5 out of 5
|4.7 out of 5
|20 hours (a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)
|Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant
|Both Corded and Cordless
|Two different colors (Black, White)
|2.5 x 5.88 x 9.38 inches
|3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches
|Battery Charging Time
|1 year limited
|1 year limited
Similarities & Differences: Bose QC25 vs QC35
Bose QuietComfort 35 provides you with excellent sound quality. It has a built-in noise-reducing mic that helps you get louder and clearer audio with genuine sound quality. Moreover, no noise can distract your listening because of its world-class noise-reduction technology. Besides, the Bose QuietComfort 25 also features noise-canceling capability, which lets you get stunning sound without interruption from the outside shouting.
It is the very first headset made by Bose with dual usability. They have engineered the Bose QuietComfort 35 to use it with a cord and without wire. It comes in black, weighing 8.3 ounces with 3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches of item dimension.
On another side, the Bose QuietComfort 25 is a bit lightweight compared with its opponent. The Bose QuietComfort 25 weighs 6.9 ounces, and its product dimension is 2.5 x 5.88 x 9.38 inches.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
Bose QuietComfort 25 is a wired gaming headphone. In contrast, the Bose QuietComfort 35 is built with dual usability. You can use it with wire, plus you can use it cordlessly, connecting via Bluetooth connectivity.
It is engineered with a powerful battery, and you can listen to music for up to 20 hours with a charge. And, it takes 2.15 hours to get a full charge with the QuietComfort 35. In addition to that, if you are in a hurry, no worry; charge it for only 15 minutes and get 2.5 hours of playing time. But, the QuietComfort does not have any battery as it is enabled to use only with a cord.
The Bose gaming headset is allowed to use them connecting with your tablets, computers, laptops, smartphones, and other devices. In a word, they will let you get the connection with all kinds of iOS and Android devices. So, do not worry about it if you go with any of them.
The Bose headphones are made with solid materials that let you use them for some years without having any issues. In addition to that, you will get a one-year limited warranty with these headphones. You can claim your guarantee if you notice any defect caused by the producers.
Finally, QuietComfort 35 comes with some unique features, especially for gamers. It has Bluetooth connectivity, and it will offer you up to 20 hours of listening time; it is designed with a built-in Alexa and Google Assistant voice control.
Plus, you can use this device both with wire and without wire. So, if you are wondering to purchase headphones to upgrade your gaming time, you can go with the QuietComfort 35.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bose QuietComfort 25 and 35
Does the QuietComfort 25 have Bluetooth connectivity?
No, QuietComfort 25 does not come with Bluetooth connectivity. Instead, it allows you to use it only with wire.
How much time can QuietComfort 35 battery let you listen to music?
QuietComfort 35 will deliver you around 20 hours of listening time. Plus, you can get 2.5 hours of playing time by charging it just for 15 minutes when you are in a hurry.
What is the voice control system available with the QuietComfort 35?
QuietComfort 35 has a built-in Alexa and Google Assistant voice control that will allow you to control the device using your voice.
Do the QuietComfort 25 and the QuietComfort 35 have noise-canceling capability?
Yes, QuietComfort 25 and QuietComfort 35 have noise-canceling mice, and you will get perfect audio with these earphones. But, QuietComfort 35 is one step forward, and it has built-in noise cancellation.
How much time does the QuietComfort 35 take to charge it fully?
The QuietComfort 35 takes around 2.15 hours to get a full charge.
You may check some other headphones’ comparisons below-