You can feel relaxed if you are a gamer and eying to purchase headphones from these two Bose. Because Bose 700 and Bose QC35 have some fantastic features to deliver perfect playing time. Moreover, I would highly recommend Bose 700 for you.
Why I Recommend Bose 700?
- Bose 700 is designed with 5.0 Bluetooth connectivity that will let you have a fast and smooth pairing with your smart devices. In contrast, the Bose QC35 has a 4.0 Bluetooth version.
- This headphone is combined with 11 levels of noise reduction, and it will give you a fantastic sound quality by reducing the irritating outside shouting. On another side, the Bose QC35 has no level of noise cancellation.
- It will let you control the device from the back of the earcup. You can skip calls, receive calls, navigate the volume effortlessly by touching with your fingers. But, you will miss this essential feature with the Bose QC35.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 can deliver you 3.5 hours of listening time with 15 minutes charge, whereas its opponent will provide you only 2.5 hours of playing time with 15 minutes of fast charge. So, you can have an extended hour run time with the Bose 700.
- The built-in microphone features with this gadget will help you send a clear voice to the person with whom you are talking, and you can also record with the perfect voice. But, Bose QC35 has a general microphone.
If you read all the improved features mentioned above, you can see why I have nominated the Bose 700 for you. So, you can consider the device for its unique usabilities.
Similar Features of Bose QC35 and 700
- Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 are combined with a solid and durable battery that can let you 20 hours of listening time. So, you do not need to worry about the long time playing if you go with any of these two headsets.
- These gadgets are compatible with all types of iOS and Android devices. So, you can connect these Bose headsets with your tablets, PC, smartphones, laptops, and other devices.
- A one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty is provided with these two headsets. If you notice any defect while using caused by the producer, you can claim your contract and get free service by this limited one-year.
Quick Comparison: Bose 700 vs QC35
|Specifications||Bose 700||Bose QC 35|
|User Ratings||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Noise Cancelling||Yes, (11 levels)||Yes|
|One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control||Yes||No|
|Bluetooth||Yes, (version 5.0, and 33 feet connectivity range)||Yes, (version 4.0)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, (a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 3.5 hours)||Yes, (a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)|
|Connectivity Technology||Cordless||Both Corded and Cordless|
|Product Weight||8.8 ounces||8.3 ounces|
|Voice Control||Alexa and Google Assistant||Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant|
|Battery Life||Up to 20 hours||Around 20 hours|
|Item Dimension||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches||3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches|
|Compatible Devices||iOS and Android devices||iOS and Android devices|
|Battery Charging Time||Around 2.5 hours||2.5 hours|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited||1 year limited|
Similarities & Differences: Bose QC35 vs 700
Bose 700 and Bose QC35 are stunning headsets in terms of sound quality. The Bose 700 has a robust noise cancelation capability, and it provides 11 levels of noise reduction. For this reason, you do not get any irritating outside shouting. And thus, you will get fantastic sound quality with your headphone.
In addition, the Bose 700 has a built-in microphone that helps you to create crystal-clear sound on call. This revolutionary microphone method works to match windy and noisy circumstances while talking on call. Besides, the Bose QC35 also can let you better audio.
These Bose headphones have come with an impressive look. The Bose 700 comes in triple black color with 8.8 ounces of its weight, plus its item dimension is 2 x 6.5 x 8 inches. It gives you a premium feel and comfort because it builds with stainless steel, and earcups are very soft for the perfect fitting on the ear. In addition, the Bose QC35 is available in black color with 8.3 ounces of its weight, and its product dimension is 3.2 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches. Therefore, the Bose QC35 is a bit lightweight compared to its opponent, the Bose 700.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
It is essential to know about the connectivity of your earphone as you are eying to purchase a wireless headphone. Therefore the Bose 700 is more capable of offering you fast and smooth connectivity. Because it is combined with a 5.0 Bluetooth version that will give robust connectivity with your laptop, tablets, computer, smartphones, and other devices.
In addition to that, it can pair with the device from up to 33 feet distance. On the other hand, its opponent, the Bose QC35, comes with a 4.0 Bluetooth version, and it also can let you smooth connectivity but not like the Bose 700. Plus the Bose QC35 can let you wired connectivity as well.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
A universal one-touch system is featured with the Bose 700 for your ultimate control. You can listen to music instantly and receive a phone call, plus you can up/down the sound volume of the device by touching with your finger at the right-back side of the earcup. But, now you can use this feature when you are using iOS devices. On another side, the other one does not have this essential feature.
The Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 are built with a robust battery that can provide you with approximately 20 hours of playing time. So, you can easily listen to music for an extended period with these two Bose headsets. Furthermore, it takes only 2.5 hours to charge the battery fully.
The best thing that the Bose 700 provides you is; you can play it for up to 3.5 hours with just 15 minutes of charge, whereas its brother headphone, the Bose QC35, will give you 2.5 hours of listening time with 15 minutes of fast charging. So, I would recommend you to go with the Bose 700 considering this property.
One of the crucial things you need to check before purchasing a pair of headphones is their compatibility. In this regard, the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 lets you connect them with all types of iOS and Android devices. So, you can pair the headphones with your PC, tablet, smartphone, laptop, etc.
These Bose devices are built with stainless steel and designed with solid materials to give you more extended durability. Therefore, you can use these devices for years without any manufacturer issues.
Plus, you will get a one-year limited warranty with these two headphones to make you feel comfortable about the devices. If you notice any manufacturer’s defect with your headsets, you can utilize your guarantee. But, you have to keep the warranty card with you and purchase from an authorized shop of Bose.
Bose 700 is the boss between these two Bose headsets. If you want a better headphones to go one step forward in your gaming time, you can consider the Bose 700.
The device comes with a 5.0 Bluetooth version that lets you have fast and smooth connectivity with your smart devices, 11 levels of noise reduction and gives you an outstanding sound quality. Plus, it has a built-in microphone for sending better voice when you are talking on call.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Bose 700 and QC35
What are the main differences between the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35?
The main differences between the Bose 700 and the Bose QC35 are; the Bluetooth version, noise reduction level, and built-in microphone.
What is the warranty policy of the Bose 700?
The Bose 700 has a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. So, if you see any problem with the device, you can claim your guarantee. But, you have to keep the item safe from any defect done by you.
Can the Bose QC35 be played with wire?
Yes, the Bose QC35 allows dual usability. First, you can use it with and without wire.
How much can playing time deliver the Bose 700?
The Bose 700 comes with a robust battery, and it can give you up to 20 hours of listening time.
Is Bose 700 a better headset for the gamer?
The Bose 700 is combined with some unique features that can give a fantastic user experience for a gamer.
You can also have a look at some other headphones’ comparisons below-