Beats Studio 3 and Bose QC35 II have conquered the mighty position in wireless headphones. You will get a tremendous performance with these cordless earphones. But, I would strongly recommend you go with the Beats Studio 3 for its advanced features and usabilities.
Why I Recommend Beats Studio 3?
- Beats Studio 3 has a powerful battery that can let you 22 hours of listening time, whereas the Bose QC35 II can provide you with only 20 hours of listening time. So, you can get two more hours of playing time from the Beats Studio 3.
- The device is featured with an Apple W1 chip that will help you to pair the device painlessly with your iOS devices and change the device connectivity from one to another in no time. But, its opponent does not offer this essential feature.
- Studio 3 is available in seven different colors (Matte Black, blue, red, white, black-red, gray, midnight-black) that can help you to choose your favorite colors. But, Bose QC35 II has only three different colors (Black, Silver, Blue).
- It will provide you with 3 hours of playing time for just 10 minutes of charge when the battery is low. So, you can use Beats Studio 3 without being anxious about the battery power. But, its rival device can provide you only 2.5 hours of listening time with 15 minutes charge.
Beats Studio 3 is the bose between these two cordless headphones for its improved and updated features. That is why I recommend you to go with the Beats Studio 3.
Similar Features of Bose QC35 II and Beats Studio 3
- Beats Studio 3 and Bose QC35 II can connect with iOS and Android devices. So, you can use your smart devices with your chosen headphone for enjoying your favorite music.
- These devices have a solid noise-canceling capability that reduces the irritating outside noise and provides you with a fantastic listening time.
- Bluetooth version 4.0 is combined with these two cordless headsets to give you excellent and fast connectivity with your laptop, mobile phones, tablets, computers, and other devices.
- You will get a one-year limited warranty with these two cordless devices. And you can use your contract if you feel any unusual issue with these headphones by this given period.
Quick Comparison: Beats Studio 3 vs Bose QC35 II
|Beats Studio 3
|Bose QC35 II
|4.6 out of 5
|4.7 out of 5
|22 hours (Up to 40 hours without Noise Cancelling or Transparency)
|Apple’s W1 chip
|Yes (10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when the battery is low)
|Yes ( a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours)
|7 different colors (Matte Black, blue, red, white, black-red, gray, midnight-black)
|3 different colors (Black, Silver, Blue)
|Alexa and Google Assistant
|6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches
|3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches
|Yes (3 levels)
|iOS and Android devices
|iOS and Android devices
|1 year limited
|1 year limited
Similarities & Differences: Bose QC35 II vs Beats Studio 3
It is essential to get a better sound quality with your chosen earphone that you will purchase. In this regard, the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose QC35 II are the bosses of the cordless headset, and they will give you fantastic crystal-clear sound quality. Moreover, you will never get any outside noise because they have a solid noise-canceling capability.
In addition to that, these devices have a microphone that helps you provide a better and perfect sound to the person with whom you talk over the phone.
Beats Studio 3 is a bit overweight wireless headset, and it weighs 1 pound with 6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches of item dimension. On another side, the Bose QC35 II is a lightweight cordless earphone, and it weighs only 0.51 pounds with 3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches of product dimension.
So, you can use the Bose QC35 II for an extended period without feeling tired of its comfortable weight. Therefore, you can consider the Bose QC35 II if you want an effortless user experience.
Beats Studio 3 comes in seven different colors (Matte Black, blue, red, white, black-red, gray, midnight-black), and Bose QC35 II is three different colors (Black, Silver, Blue).
Connectivity (Bluetooth and Voice Assistant)
The Beats Studio 3 cordless device comes with a 4.0 Bluetooth version and the Bose QC35 II is combined with a 4.2 version that will provide you with excellent connectivity. You can effortlessly connect the headphone with your smart devices (computer, laptop, tablets, smartphone).
In addition to that, the Beats Studio 3 provides you with Alexa voice control, and the Bose QC36 II has Alexa and Google Assistant to control your headset using your voice. Thus, these devices will give you an effortless run time.
When talking about battery performance, Beats Studio 3 is the boss. It can provide you with 22 hours of listening time. Plus, you can listen to music for up to 40 hours if you turn off the noise-canceling option. In addition to that, you can listen for approximately 3 hours with just 10 minutes charge when the battery is low.
Bose QC35 II can let you play music for about 20 hours. And you can get 2.5 hours of listening time for just 15 minutes charge when you are in a hurry. So, if you consider this feature, you should go with the Beats Studio 3.
These wireless devices are all kinds of iOS and Android devices. So, you can connect the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose QC35 II with tablets, laptops, computers, and other devices and enjoy your favorite music.
Beats Studio 3 and Bose QC35 II are designed with a compact metal that can provide you with more extended durability. Besides, a one-year limited warranty is available with these headphones. In addition, Bose QC35 II offers you a 2 years limited warranty for EU users. So, if you are an EU user, you can get a more year guarantee. But, you should keep the device fresh, and no harm done by you will be accepted.
At last, I would say to get a better user experience with your cordless headset, you should go with the Beats Studio 3. The device combines with an Apple’s W1 chip, offers you a powerful battery that can give you 22 hours of listening time, and comes in seven different colors.
Plus, you can get approximately 3 hours of playing time for just 10 minutes of charge when the battery is low. But, if you are convinced with the Bose QC35 II for its weight, you can go with it, but it’s up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beats Studio 3 and Bose QC35 II
Does the Bose QC35 II work with android phones?
Yes, the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II will be able to pair with your Android phone over Bluetooth. The included backup audio cable will also work with your device.
What is the battery duration of the Beats Studio 3?
The Betas Studio 3 is featured with a giant battery, and it can provide you with 22 hours of listening time.
Are the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose QC35 II over-ear and comfortable for young users?
The Beats Studio 3 and the Bose QC35 II are over-ear, and they are just perfect for young users?
Can the Beats Studio 3 connect with TV?
Yes, it does. We recommend checking with the TV if it has Bluetooth audio out. Otherwise, the headset will come with a 3.5mm audio cable you can plug into the headphone jack on the TV.
You can also read some other headphones’ comparisons below-