Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 are giant wireless headphones. But, Bose 700 is designed better and comes with more advanced features. So, if you want to get better performance, you should consider the Bose 700.
Why You Should Consider Bose 700?
- Bose 700 is designed with Bluetooth version 5.0, whereas Beats Studio 3 has a 4.0 Bluetooth version. Therefore, you will get better and fast connectivity with this device.
- It is combined with a Touch Control panel, with that you can change the volume, receive phone calls, skip track, and customize shortcuts. In comparison, Beats Studio 3 does not have this essential property.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 is a lightweight cordless earphone of only 0.55 pounds that you can listen to music for a more extended period without feeling bored and stiff. In contrast, its opponent is a heavyweight of 1 pound.
- This Bose headphone is featured with Qi-standard wireless charging but, Beats Studio 3 can offer you fast charging only. Therefore, you need to place the headphones on the cordless charging case and charge it without having any cord hassle.
To sum up the ideas, I would say Bose 700 is a stunning updated cordless earphone that can satisfy you. So, go for the Bose 700, considering everything mentioned above.
Similar Features of Bose 700 and Beats Studio 3
- Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 are compatible with iOS and Android devices. So, you can connect your headphone with your laptops, smartphones, tablets, computers, etc.
- They offer you active noise cancellation. And, you will listen to music without having any irritating noise coming from outside.
- These two devices allow fast charging helps you to charge in no time, and run them for an extended period. This feature will help you the most when you are in a hurry.
Quick Comparison: Beats Studio 3 vs Bose 700
|Specifications||Beats Studio 3||Bose 700|
|User Ratings||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Product Weight||1 pound||0.55 pounds|
|Voice Assistant||Alexa||Alexa and Google Assistant|
|Run Time||22 hours (Up to 40 hours without Noise Cancelling or Transparency)||20 hours|
|Audio Chip||Apple’s W1 chip||None|
|Item Dimension||6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches||2 x 6.5 x 8 inches|
|Color||7 different colors (Matte Black, blue, red, white, black-red, gray, midnight-black)||2 different colors (Black, Silver)|
|Noise cancellation||Yes||Yes (11 levels)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless connectivity||Wireless connectivity|
|Compatible Devices||iOS and Android devices||iOS and Android devices|
|Fast Charging||Yes (10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when the battery is low)||Yes (15-minute charge: For up to 3.5 hours)|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited||1 year limited|
Things You can Consider about Beats Studio 3
- Beats Studio 3 can offer you 22 hours of playing time, while Bose 700 can let you only 20 hours of listening time. So, the Beats Studio 3 will give you 2hours of extra playing time.
- If you charge for 10 minutes only, it will give you up to 3 hours of listening time. So, if you consider this feature, you can go with the Beats Studio 3.
Similarities & Differences Between Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700
Beats Studio 3 is a heavyweight headset of 1 pound with 6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches of item dimension. And Bose 700 is a lightweight cordless earphone of 0.55 pounds with 2 x 6.5 x 8 inches of product dimension. Besides, Beats Studio 3 builds with stainless steel and comes in 7 different colors (Matte Black, blue, red, white, black-red, gray, midnight-black), whereas Bose 700 has two different colors (Black, Silver).
You will get premium-quality sound with clarity from Beats Studio 3 and bose 700. Plus, these wireless headphones offer you an active noise cancellation feature, but the Bose 700 is more powerful in this regard, and it has 11 levels of strong noise-canceling capability. Therefore, an outside nose will not hamper your listening time if you go for these devices.
Connectivity (Bluetooth and voice assistant)
Both of the devices offer you various types of connecting ways. Of course, you will get better Bluetooth connectivity of 5.0 with the Bose 700 that lets you fast and smooth connectivity. But, Beats Studio 3 has a 0.4 Bluetooth version that can provide good connectivity as well.
In addition to that, Beats Studio 3 has an Alexa voice assistant, and Bose 700 has Alexa and Google Assistant Siri. So, you can run the devices effortlessly using your voice.
One-Touch Button for Ultimate Control
The Beats Studio 3 has a special button that allows you to control the device. You can make calls, active Siri, control volume levels, by touching on this exceptional multifunctional button. In addition, Bose 700 has a touch control panel that will help you receive phone calls, customize sound volume levels, etc.
In terms of battery life, Beats Studio 3 is the boss. It can give you 22 hours of listening time with a full charge. Plus, if you use the device stoping the active noise canceling feature, it will let you up to 40 hours of playing time. In addition, when you are in a hurry, charging only for 10 minutes, you can run it for up to 3 hours.
In comparison, Bose 700 will let you 20 hours of listening time, and it will take 2.5 hours to charge the device. Besides, you can run it for up to 3.5 hours only for 15 minutes charge, and when you are short of time, it will work amazingly.
These cordless headphones are compatible with all kinds of iOS and Android devices. You can connect them with your laptop, tablets, computers, and other devices. And enjoy your favorite music.
The Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700 are made with solid metals that will let you use them for an extended time without having any defects. But still, they offer a one-year limited warranty with these devices. So, if you find any problem caused by manufacturers, you can use your contract. But, you must keep the device from any defect done by you.
In the end, I would say these are excellent cordless earphones with some stunning features and designs. But above all these things, I would highly suggest you go for the Bose 700.
Because it is combined with Bluetooth version 5.0, a Touch Control panel, and it allows Qi-standard wireless changing. Plus, it is a lightweight headphone that can give an effortless user experience. But if you disagree with me, you can go with the Beats Studio 3 for its more extended battery power.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beats Studio 3 and Bose 700
|Can the Betas Studio 3 connect with the TV?
Yes, you can connect the Beats Studio 3 with Tv, but you must disconnect the device from other devices first.
What is the Bluetooth version Bose 700 comes with?
The Bose 700 comes with a 5.00 Bluetooth version that allows fast connectivity.
Will the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose 700 work with Samsung S20 Ultra?
The Beats Studio 3 and the Bose 700 work with any device compatible with Bluetooth connectivity.
Are the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose 700 water-resistant or waterproof?
No, the Beats Studio 3 and the Bose 700 are not waterproof or water-resistant.
You may check some other headphones’ comparisons below-