Beats Solo Pro and Studio 3 are excellent headphones, also comfortable to wear. But we recommend you select Beats Solo Pro if you want to get the best one.
Why Should You Select Beats Solo Pro?
- The Beats Solo Pro is compatible with the Apple H1 chip, whereas the Studio 3 has a W1 chip. And the H1 chip is an improved version of the W1 chip. It is compatible with the newer Bluetooth version, as well as gives extended talk time.
- It supports transparency mode, but its competitor doesn’t include this feature. However, the transparency properties make sure you are aware of your surroundings while listening.
- Compared to the rival device, you will get balanced sound quality from this headphone because it has advanced acoustics features.
- When you unfold this headphone, this will automatically turn on the power, and while you fold it, it will turn off. But Studio 3 doesn’t offer this convenient feature.
- It is compatible with the Find My app so that you can track the headphone if it is missing. On the other hand, its brother doesn’t offer this function.
- You can wear this Solo Pro comfortably for hours. In contrast, Studio 3 is not comfortable to wear like this one.
Hopefully, now you understand why we suggest you pick the Beats Solo Pro. This headphone is amazing and takes your experience to another level. That’s why if you want to get the best one, this should be your consideration.
- These two headphones have active noise canceling feature that blocks the outside noise. Thus you can focus on whatever you are listening to or doing.
- The Solo Pro and Studio 3 are compatible with Siri” voice assistants when you connect them with a compatible device. Thus, you will get hands-free control that is very convenient.
- The Solo Pro and Studio 3 headphones have a fast fuel charging feature. Hence, with just a 10 minutes charge, these devices can give you 3 hours of backup.
- Both devices can last for up to 22 hours on a single charge which is very convenient.
- They support a one-year limited warranty which delivers free repair service for any manufacturer defects.
Quick Comparison: Beats Solo Pro vs Studio 3
|Specification||Beats Solo Pro||Beats Studio 3|
|Editor’s Rating||4.7 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Apple Audio Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple W1 Chip|
|Find My App Compatible||Yes||No|
|Active Noise Cancelling||Yes||Yes|
|Dimension||8 x 5 x 7.05 inches||6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches|
|Weight||1.43 Pounds||1 Pound|
|Fast Fuel Charging||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Life||Up to 22 hours
And Up to 40 hours without Noise Cancelling
|Up to 22 hours
And Up to 40 hours without Noise Cancelling
|Warranty||One year manufacturer’s warranty||One year manufacturer’s warranty|
Differences & Similarities: Beats Studio 3 and Beats Solo Pro
When purchasing a headphone, you should consider the quality of sound it will deliver. Beats Solo Pro can give you better performance since it is integrated with advanced acoustics properties that will provide you with balanced tonality.
At the same time, the Studio 3 headphones also create rich sound, but the tone is not balanced like the Solo Pro. That’s because it is missing the advanced acoustics feature.
Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode
Both Beats headphones are compatible with the Noise-cancelling properties that block any external noise actively. Therefore, you can focus on the work or enjoy the music to the fullest.
But the Beats Solo Pro also integrated with the transparency mode. Unfortunately, this is not available on the Solo 3. However, transparency mode ensures you can stay aware of your surroundings even though you are listening.
In terms of battery life, both Beats headphones are the same. They deliver 22 hours of backup on a single charge when the ANC feature is on. Moreover, they feature fast fuel charge. Hence, only with 10 minutes charge both of them can give you 3 hours backup. However, the Solo Pro and Studio 3 can last for up to 40 hours when you turn off the ANC feature.
Easy to Control
When it comes to operating these headphones, both are a breeze. Beats Solo Pro will activate itself when you unfold it, and it will turn off when you fold it. You can control the track, volume, and call via the right ear cup. Simply press the left ear cup if you want to switch to the Noise-canceling or transparency mode.
Furthermore, it supports Siri” voice assistants. Thus, you will get hands-free control over these headphones. Also, it is integrated with the dual beam-forming microphone, including a motion accelerometer. These features will automatically reduce the very convenient background noise.
While the Beats Studio 3 has a “b” button that lets you make and take calls or control the tracklist and volume. On the other hand, the internal and external microphone features can cancel any unwanted noise.
Size and Weight
If you are searching for compact and lightweight headphones, then go with Studio 3. It measures 6.3 x 4.72 x 8.94 inches, and it is 1 Pound. On the other hand, the Beats Solo Pro dimensions are 8 x 5 x 7.05 inches, and it is 1.43 Pounds. There’s not much difference in the weight, but the Studio 3 is compact.
Beats Solo Pro and Studio 3 are combined with the Class 1 Bluetooth function because they have Apple Chip. Yet, there’s a slight difference between them. The Solo Pro has an Apple H1 chip, and it is updated with the latest BT 5 properties.
Besides, the Studio 3 integrated with the Apple W1 chip. It is not updated like the H1 chip and is compatible with BT 4.2 version.
Nevertheless, both devices can be connected to any Bluetooth-compatible device. In addition, you can share the audio with other Beats headphones via Audio Sharing.
These Beats headphones cover a one-year limited warranty. It will deliver you free repair service against any manufacturer defects. But remember, if your device has a single scratch, then the warranty won’t count it.
Beats Solo Pro and Studio 3 are two fabulous headphones that combine excellent features. But the Solo Pro is integrated with incredible functions, so it will deliver you better performance than the Studio 3. Furthermore, it is a budget-friendly device. If you have a tight budget yet, you can experience the best with the Solo Pro.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beats Solo Pro and Studio 3
|Is the Beats Solo Pro a waterproof device?
No, this device is not waterproof, but it is sweat and water-resistant.
Can I connect the Beats Studio 3 to an android device?
Yes, this headphone is compatible with the android device and any device with Bluetooth feature.
How long is the battery life of Solo Pro and Studio 3?
Beats Solo Pro and Studio 3 deliver you up to 22 hours of battery life with the ANC feature on. While the ANC feature is off, both of them can provide 40 hours of backup.
Do they have a fuel charge?
Yes, these headphones are combined with the fuel charging feature.
Does Studio 3 support memory cards?
No, it doesn’t support any memory card. However, you can listen to the music when you pair it with a BT device.
You can also read some other comparisons below: