Beats Pro or Powerbeats Pro is a compact headphone at present. Of course, the Apple Airpods is a solid performer, but the Powerbeats Pro becomes the ultimate one when it comes to updated features. So, the Beats Pro will be the perfect deal for you.
What Makes Beats Pro The Perfect Choice?
- Beats Pro has 9 hours of battery life with earbuds alone and 24 hours with the charging case. You can easily cover up the day with Beats Pro playback time. At the same time, the Apple Airpods delivers 5 hours of battery life at earbuds alone and 24 hours with a charging case. As a result, it seems pretty improper with battery backup without a charging case.
- The latest fast charging technology called Fast Fuel charging is available with the Beats Pro, which technology can charge super fast that you can get 1.5 hours of battery life with 5 minutes of charging. So, When the battery gets low, you can get an instant power supply option. Unfortunately, the Apple Airpods is not compatible with this Fast Fuel feature.
- This headphone offers an Active Noise Cancellation facility that blocks unwanted noise and stops sounds from leaking. As a result, You will feel every detail of music while listening. In contrast, the Airpods did not include the Active Noise Cancellation feature.
- This headphone uses new Bluetooth class 1 technology for the connectivity that provides 300 feet of connection range. In addition, the connection remains stable and ensures fewer dropouts. The Airpods holds a previous version of Bluetooth 4.2 that is not convenient like Class 1 technology.
- The Adjust fit design of Beats Pro ensures maximum comfort to the wearability. You can adjust the earbuds according to the size of your ears. Also, this headphone never feels painful to the ear in long-term workouts. On the contrary, the Airpods fit well to the ear, but for not being adjustable, these headphones become uncomfortable at different ear sizes.
After all, the Beats Pro provides some unique features that make it a great headphone. Besides, It improves overall performance than Airpods. So you can go for Beats Pro.
- Beats Pro and Airpods come with a charging case that delivers 24 hours of charging backup.
- Both of the earbuds are water and sweat-resistant. You can use it while workouts without worrying.
- The Airpods and the Beats Pro are compatible with voice assistant features. They support the “Hey Siri” assistant.
- These headphones are also compatible with both android and ios. Besides, they also connect with Bluetooth featured laptop or Pc.
Comparison Table: Beats Pro vs Airpods
|4.8 out of 5
|4.5 out of 5
|Android ™ compatible
|Water + Sweat resistance
|Adjustable ear tips
Things You can consider about Apple Airpods
- The connection speed of Airpods with Apple devices is super fast. You can easily connect to other devices by opening the charging case.
- It can switch connections seamlessly between Apple devices.
- The always ON voice assistant ‘Siri’ keeps you connected whenever you say, “Hey Siri.”
Although Airpods is behind Beats Pro in some segments, it can still provide flawless performance.
Difference & Similarities: Beats Pro and Airpods
The Beats Pro delivers 9 hours of battery life and 24 hours with a charging case. So, if you are a long-term user or repeating charges are annoying to you, then Beats Pro will be your best headphones.
Besides, the Fast Fuel charging will give you extra advantages to the charging because this Fast Fuel feature affirms 1.5 hours battery life in just 5 minutes of charge. So, when the battery gets low, you will get an instant backup.
At the same time, the Apple Airpods offers 5 hours of battery life, including 24 hours with a charging case. From the charging case perspective, the Apple Airpods is the same as Beats Pro, but without a charging case, the Apple Airpods is not consistent like Beats Pro.
These headphones use the Apple 2nd gen chipset Apple H1 audio chip with better optimization. As a result, the sound quality becomes satisfying and never misses sound details.
Besides, the battery performance improves, and battery power consumption remains stable. In addition, this chipset allows you to have super-fast connectivity. Overall, the operating system remains smooth, bringing peak performance from the headphones.
The Beats Pro and the Apple Airpods are promising with sound quality. These headphones assure full details to the sound, balanced bass, and superior sound without any unwanted noise.
But, the Beats pro delivers better outcomes sometimes because of the Active noise cancellation. We have tested the sound quality with and without Active Noise Canceling and found that the Beats Pro performs great with ANC than the Airpods. But, otherwise, everything is pretty similar.
There is a robust microphone in each of the earbuds of these headphones. That’s why the calling experience becomes satisfying, and recording also becomes professional. Besides, this mic boosts the voice assistant facility with total accuracy.
The latest Bluetooth connectivity is called Bluetooth Class 1 technology, available on the Beats Pro, which can provide up to 300 feet of connection range. That’s why the connection remains stable and robust. On the other hand, the Airpods formed with Bluetooth 4.2 provide a maximum of 30 feet of range, and it is not that compatible with Class 1 technology.
The Beats Pro comes with an adjustable, secure fit design, which allows you to adjust the ear hook according to your ear size to feel the maximum comfort to wear. Consequently, the Apple Airpods offers a Universal Fit design that fits well every ear size, but sometimes it feels uncomfortable to the tiny ear.
These wireless headphones have one year of official warranty. In addition, the manufacturer will assure the warranty under some policies via Amazon. So, if you find any internal problem with the headphones, you can apply for a warranty. The point to be noted is the self-damage will not count on the warranty.
The Beats Pro is popular because of its updated and improved features. We tasted every way and found the Betas Pro better than the Airpods. However, you can go for Apple Airpods too, but if you want the latest specifications, then the Beats Pro is the ultimate deal for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beats Pro and Airpods
|How to activate the voice assistant ‘Siri’?
You can activate it by saying, ‘Hey Siri.’
How can I check the battery condition of the earbuds?
You need to open these earbuds’ built-in app to check the battery level.
Do they support single earbud pairing?
Yes, these headphones can connect individually.
Can I get any charging adapter with these earbuds?
Unfortunately, these headphones included a charging case that gets charged with a regular smartphone charger.
You may have a check-in some other related posts below-