Apple Airpods and Powerbetas are remarkable earbuds with revolutionary features. But some points make Powerbeats consistent with Airpods. Also, from our experience, we can assure you that Powerbeats will be the best choice for you.
What Makes PowerBeats Best?
- Powerbeats is a battery backup superior. Its single charge provides up to 15 hours of battery backup, covering the whole day with maximum playback time. At the same time, the Apple Airpods delivers 5 hours of battery backup. So, if you are a long-term user, it will not be as convenient as wireless earbuds.
- This headset supports Fast Fuel charging that can give 1 hour of backup in just 5 minutes of charge when the battery gets low. As a result, when you are in a hurry and your battery is dead, then Powerbeats Fast Fuel charge will come with the rescue. Unfortunately, Apple Airpods did not allow this charging capability.
- The all-new Bluetooth Class 1 technology comes with the Powerbeats that make a revolutionary Bluetooth connection range. This Class 1 technology can hold the connection in about 300 feet. So, the connection remains seamless with zero dropouts. The Apple Airpods connection is based on a regular Bluetooth system.
- This headphone is built with a 2nd gen Apple H1 audio chipset developed with less battery consumption,super-fast connectivity, and high-quality sound delivery. In addition, this chipset improves the headsets’ optimization and brings out peak performance. In comparison, the Airpods conducts with 1st gen Apple W1 chipset. Though this chipset was incredible, being the first Apple audio chipset, compared to the H1 chipset, this one is pretty behind in some segments.
- Its ear hook delivers extra stability with a flexible option, which is possibly incomparable when exercising this feature. On the contrary, the Airpods provide maximum comfort to wire ability. Still, sometimes, because of the different sizes of the ear, Airpods earbuds make you feel the earbuds falling, which is annoying.
The Powerbeats come along with some extraordinary updated features. Apple Airpods is also a great wireless earbud, but the Powerbeats becomes the ultimate winner considering performance and specification. Therefore, we can assure you that the Powerbeats Will be worthy earbuds for you.
- You will get a charging case with these headphones, and that case can boost the battery backup up to 24 hours.
- Airpods and Power beats are compatible with both android and ios. They also can be connected with Bluetooth-supported computers.
- These headsets are sweat and water-resistant. These functions allow you extra safety while workouts or running in the bad weather.
Comparison Table: Apple Airpods vs Powerbeats
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Battery Life||15 hours||5 hours|
|Audio chip||Apple’s H1 chip||Apple W1|
|Android ™ compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Water + Sweat resistance||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||8.4 ounces||2.4 ounces|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Things you can consider about Airpods
- The Apple Airpods is very comfortable to wear for its Universal fit design. After sometimes wearing these earbuds, you can feel like nothing in your ear.
- You can switch the connection between Apple devices seamlessly.
- Apple Airpods comes with an automatic connect facility, which affirms super-fast connectivity when you open earbuds from the charging case.
- Always-ON voice assistant, Siri keeps you one step forward. Because whenever you say “Hey Siri,” it will respond asap.
Although the Apple Airpods might be behind Powerbeats in some segments, Airpods is still a solid performer and won’t disappoint you if you buy it.
Difference & Similarities Between Apple Airpods and Powerbeats
The Powerbeats holds a massive power backup through 15 hours of battery life. It is enough for covering up the whole day with music. If you are a long-term user, then these earbuds belong to you. Besides, it is featured with fast fuel charging that provides 1.5 hours backup only in just 5 minutes of charge. So, when you are in a hurry and your battery gets low, Fast Fuel can save your musical journey of the day.
In contrast, The Apple Airpods delivers 5 hours of battery life. However, this 5 hours backup is okay with everyday use but not convenient in long-term services. Moreover, the Apple Airpods fast charging but did not include any instant robust charging like Fast Fuel.
The all-new Apple 2nd gen audio chipset Apple H1 included on the Powerbeats is impressive with optimized performance. The sound quality improves because of this chipset, and connectivity becomes seamless. Also, the battery performance remains stable and satisfying with the optimization of this chipset. On the other hand, the Apple Airpods runs with Apple 1st gen W1 chipset. This W1 chip is good with operating but compared with H1; this chipset is briefly behind the performance.
It is difficult to say which one is better with the sound quality. Both Apple Airpods and Powerbeats are promising with the sound. But we subtly tasted the sound quality and decided that Powerbeats adds some extra details to the sound, though it is hardly notable.
Powerbeats and Airpods both use a robust microphone for each earbud to have an excellent calling experience and record without unwanted noise. At the same time, the voice assistant facility becomes flawless for this microphone.
In our opinion, you can say the AirPods design is brilliant with comfortable wearability because it’s a truly wireless headset and no disturbance of cable. Consequently, the Powerbeats is a wireless headphone, but its earbuds are attached by wire with each other. Though powerboats are also comfortable, some people find them less trendy for not being true wireless.
These two devices are granted 1 year of warranty and given by the manufacturer’s warranty through Amazon. But there are some warranty policies like The manufacturer is only committed to solving the eternal problems. Self-made damages are not acceptable.
The Powerbeats maintain consistency in significant aspects and arrive with promising performance. Of course, the Apple Airpods is also a powerful headphone and satisfies a large community. But, if you are looking for pro-featured wireless earbuds, then the Powerbeats is the perfect deal for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Powerbeats and Airpods
|Do Airpods support single earbuds pairing?
Yes, you can pair single earbuds instead of two.
Do they provide any charging adapter in the box?
Unfortunately, you can quickly charge the charging case with the mobile charger.
Are these headphones compatible with android?
Yes, these headsets are compatible with both android and ios.
Do these headsets support fast charging?
Yes, a regular fast charger can charge these headsets.
You may check some other headphone related comparisons below-