Airpods Pro is a complete package of true wireless headphones. Its robust specifications make you feel the actual taste of music. Of course, the Bose SoundSport is an excellent headphone, but when it comes best wireless earbuds, then the Airpods Pro is irresistible.
What makes the AirPods Pro best?
- Apple’s latest audio chipset, H1, comes along with the Airpods Pro. The Apple H1 chipset is especially known for its pinpoint optimization of the headphones. Indeed, the Airpods Pro is convenient with this H1 chipset. On the other hand, the Bose SoundSport didn’t build a chipset. Hence, the Airpods Pro remains more robust than the Bose.
- This headphone features Active Noise Cancellation, which produces immersive sound. In addition, the ANC option ensures a clear music sound listening experience. Besides, the calling experience becomes enhanced, making you feel a balanced voice sound. The Bose SoundSport did not come up with the ANC feature. As a result, you might hear unwanted noises while listening to a song and get interrupted by voice calls.
- Four built-in mics affirm the sound’s more filtration and bring the ultimate clear sound. Also, the noise-canceling becomes accurate and satisfying for those mics. In contrast, the Bose includes only one built-in mic to the headphone. So, there will be no noise cancellation option and filtration of sound on the Bose SoundSport.
- The Airpods Pro added a mic for the ANC that works mainly to stop interruption and block unwanted noise. That’s why the ANC remains consistent with the performance. Unfortunately, the SoundSport doesn’t come with any specific ANC mic.
- The wireless charging is available in the Airpods Pro, an incredible charging function. So, you can charge the Airpods Pro with this futuristic charging technology. On the contrary, the Bose SoundSport is compatible with cable instead of wireless charging.
- The latest Bluetooth technology, 5.1, runs on the Airpods Pro. With this latest Bluetooth technology, the coverage area becomes more comprehensive, and the connection remains stable. On the other hand, the SoundSport features the previous technology of Bluetooth 4.2, which is less extensive in connection range than the Bluetooth 5.1.therfore, the Bluetooth 5.1 makes the Airpods Pro strong with the connection.
- It comes with a unique feature called transparency mode, which is very beneficial when exercising. Because transparency modes let you hear the outside noise by balancing with the music sound. As a result, you can be aware of essential sounds like traffic signals.
Overall, the Airpods Pro is superior to the Bose SoundSport because of its unique specifications. Besides, Apple brings this Airpods Pro with lots of improvement and modification. So, purchasing it will be a great decision.
- These headsets come with sweat-resistant facilities. So, you can do exercise without any worry of entering sweat.
- These headphones have a battery level indicator, which lets you know the battery condition.
- They also support a voice prompts option to convert the information to the audio message.
- A one-year official warranty is sanctioned with these wireless headphones.
Quick Comparison chart: Airpods Pro vs Bose Soundsport
|Specifications||Airpods Pro||Bose SoundSport|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Battery Life||5 hours||6 hours|
|Active Noise Cancellation||Yes||No|
|Android ™ compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||1.6 ounces||0.8 ounces|
|Dimensions||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches||0.98 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Adjustable ear tips||No||No|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Things that you can consider about the Bose SoundSport
- The battery life of the SoundSport is 6 hours that delivers seamless playback time. Whereas the Airpods Pro provides 5 hours of battery life.
- It features NFC that connects along with Bluetooth to the device. However, the Airpod Pro uses Bluetooth 5.0 instead of Bluetooth.
- The Bose SoundSport comes at a more affordable price than the Airpods Pro. So, if you want to save money and go for budget-friendly, then the Bose can be the best for you.
Altogether, the Bose SoundSport is also great according to its price. Moreover, its sound quality is promising too. So, you choose the Bose if you want to go with a budget.
Difference and Similarities between Bose Soundsport & Airpods
The Airpods added a powerful audio chipset called Apple H1 to the earbuds; its performance always remains at its peak. More clearly, the connection speed, the battery consumption, the connection range are improved and flawless with the Apple H1 chipset. Moreover, the H1 chipset is a second-generation audio chipset with a lot of development and consistency. But, Unfortunately, the Bose SoundSport operates the process via a standard Bluetooth connection instead of an audio chipset. So, it is evident that the Bose SoundSport is pretty behind with the overall performance from the Airpods Pro.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
The ANC feature has become essential for wireless earbuds because everyone wants pure music without any interruption or unwanted noise. That’s why Apple Airpods Pro Comes with Pure ANC for you to activate the Noise-canceling option for pure music whenever you want. In addition, you will be happy to know that the Airpods Pro also supports the transparency mode, which helps to make you aware of the outside world. On the contrary, the Bose cannot provide the ANC features because it has no chipset. Therefore, the Airpods Pro is handier than the other wireless earbuds, including the Bose SoundSport.
Both Of these earbuds are consistent with the battery life. The Airpods Pro delivers 5 hours of battery life with a single charge. At the same time, the Bose SoundSport provides 6 hours battery backup. Though the Bose SoundSport looks promising with battery life, the Airpods Pro comes with a charging case that is always ready to power up your earbuds. Here too, the Airpods Pro remains convenient.
New revolutionary wireless charging feature available in the Airpods Pro. The wireless charging feature helps you to charge the earbuds without any hassle of charging a cable or adapter. At present, some smartphones provide reverse charging, which can also charge the earbuds wirelessly. So, indeed, wireless charging will be an excellent experience for you. But unfortunately, the Bose SoundSport is not Compatible with the Wireless charging technology.
These earbuds come with a one-year official warranty under some policies. You can claim the warranty either by connecting manufacturer or via amazon. Point to note that they will fix internal issues of the earbuds without cost instead of self-damage.
The Airpods Pro is updated, improved, and power-packed earbuds are over the market right now. Besides, it is pretty ahead of the Bose with the components. So, choosing the Airpods Pro will be suitable for having perfect wireless earbuds.
Frequently Asked Questions about Airpods Pro vs Bose Soundsport
Does the Bose SoundSport Support Fast charging?
Unfortunately, SoundSport needs a standard charger to refill the power.
Do these earbuds support single earbuds pairing?
The Airpods Pro supports single pairing, but the Bose doesn’t.
What form of ANC is used in the AirPods Pro?
The pure ANC with immersive sound is available in the Airpods Pro.
What wattage is provided by the wireless charge of Airpods Pro?
The wireless charging delivers 5 watts to the charging.
You may have interest in other comparisons –